Who doesn’t love caprese combinations? Add my basil spinach pesto that I made into an aioli and bam you’ve got one delicious sandwich!
This was so easy to make , super flavorful and extremely filling! My Basil Spinach Pesto always makes a dish so fresh and bright!
Grab my Basil Spinach Pesto right here on my blog!
10 WW 🟢 7 🔵🟣
9 Bites on Better Balance
• 5oz. Chicken breast ( Pounded thinner if needed )
• Dak’s Spices Italian Blast
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 1 Spinella’s Portuguese roll lightly toasted
• 1oz. Part skim mozzarella
• 28g FF Kraft mozzarella
• 1T My Basil Spinach Pesto mixed with 3 tsp light Hellman’s mayonnaise
• Tomato slices
• Jarred roasted red peppers ( in water )
• Balsamic glaze ( optional)
• Mix up my Basil Spinach Pesto with the light mayonnaise & place into fridge until ready to use
• Pound out the chicken ( if needed ) and season with salt, pepper and Dak’s Italian Blast
• In a pan, grill or flat top cook chicken until fully cooked ( 165 internal temperature)
• Put cheeses on top of the chicken and either place into an air fryer like I did or place into the oven until cheese is melted , set aside when done.
• Assemble sandwich & enjoy
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮