Can we please just look at this burger! How delicious does this look? Probably one of my favorite combinations! Add some bacon and I’ll be one happy girl!
Smash burgers are probably the easier way to make burgers and they taste amazing!!! So simple, so fast and so so good!
Since getting out Steel Made flat top, cooking for a family of 5 has been a breeze. If you are interested in grabbing one, I have a link on my home page under code, links & products.
So you can have burgers and they can still taste awesome and be lightened versions!
7 WW 🔵🟣🟢
7 Bites on Better Balance
• 3 ( 1.5 oz ) ground beef patties ( 96/6)
• Salt & Pepper
• Sautéed mushrooms, seasoned with Dak’s Nothin But Ranch seasoning
• Red onions
• 1/2 oz. Gorgonzola cheese
• Light burger bun
• Butter lettuce
• Mustard , I used stoneground
• Sauté the mushrooms and set aside
• Pre portion out 1.5 oz. balls of the 96/4 ground beef
• In a pan , I recommend cast iron or what I used was my Steel Made flat top. Get it nice and hot
• Once ready, take the meat balls and place onto the hot pan or flat top. Season only with salt and pepper. Smash immediately with a burger press ( making sure it’s super flat )
• Let it cook for about 30-45 seconds then flip over and cook the other side
• Place the Gorgonzola cheese on the patties and let melt
• Stack the patties on your bun ( toasted or not toasted )
• Assemble with the mustard, lettuce, mushrooms , red onions & scallions
To grab some Dak’s Spices head to their site and use code: chefallie10 for 10% off