We have been making smash burgers for a few years now and they are the only way we will be making them from now on. Not only are they extremely easy to make they are absolutely delicious and kid friendly. These burgers are done in …
Can we please just look at this burger! How delicious does this look? Probably one of my favorite combinations! Add some bacon and I’ll be one happy girl!
Smash burgers are probably the easier way to make burgers and they taste amazing!!! So simple, so fast and so so good!
Since getting out Steel Made flat top, cooking for a family of 5 has been a breeze. If you are interested in grabbing one, I have a link on my home page under code, links & products.
So you can have burgers and they can still taste awesome and be lightened versions!
7 WW 🔵🟣🟢
7 Bites on Better Balance
• 3 ( 1.5 oz ) ground beef patties ( 96/6)
• Salt & Pepper
• Sautéed mushrooms, seasoned with Dak’s Nothin But Ranch seasoning
• Red onions
• 1/2 oz. Gorgonzola cheese
• Light burger bun
• Butter lettuce
• Mustard , I used stoneground
• Sauté the mushrooms and set aside
• Pre portion out 1.5 oz. balls of the 96/4 ground beef
• In a pan , I recommend cast iron or what I used was my Steel Made flat top. Get it nice and hot
• Once ready, take the meat balls and place onto the hot pan or flat top. Season only with salt and pepper. Smash immediately with a burger press ( making sure it’s super flat )
• Let it cook for about 30-45 seconds then flip over and cook the other side
• Place the Gorgonzola cheese on the patties and let melt
• Stack the patties on your bun ( toasted or not toasted )
• Assemble with the mustard, lettuce, mushrooms , red onions & scallions
To grab some Dak’s Spices head to their site and use code: chefallie10 for 10% off
Ohhhhhmmmmerrrrrggeerrddd! This beauty right here was by far the best “fried” chicken sandwich I’ve made yet!! Super easy and scrumptious! 😋 Made this bad boy in my air fryer who is my best friend! The ultimate restaurant style buffalo chicken sandwich with less …
This burger salad features all of your favorite burger fixin’s , it even has burger bun croutons!
This salad is delicious , hearty and so so flavorful! You can customize this salad however you’d like, get creative!
I topped mine with my homemade Gorgonzola Ranch Dressing, mustard & some spicy sriracha!
RECIPE IS FOR ONE:
9 Bites on Better Balance
7 WW 🔵🟢🟣
• 4.5 oz. ground beef ( 96/4)
( Formed into 3 1.5 oz patties )
• 2 Shop Rite Stores non fat American cheese slices
• Romaine lettuce 🥬
• Tomatoes 🍅
• Mini cucumber slices 🥒
• Red onions 🧅
• Chopped dill pickles
• Yellow mustard
• Sriracha 🌶
• 2T My homemade Gorgonzola ranch dressing
( Find that recipe on my blog chefallieskitchen.com under my Buffalo Chicken Bites recipe )
• 1 Smart Baking Company Bun
• Check out my Smash Burger video on my Instagram page ➡️ CHEFALLIESKITCHEN for when I went live showing you how exactly I make my smash burgers 🍔
• I seasoned my patties with only salt , pepper and topped them with some non fat American cheese slices, the perfect melty cheese 🧀
• I toasted & then cut up the bun right on my Steel Made flat top ( check out my IG bio for link to grab yourself an amazing flat top )
• Add whatever fixin’s you’d like to your salad and top with my delicious Gorgonzola Ranch!
• Enjoy 😉
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️ 𝘾𝙊𝘿𝙀: 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙉 saves you 10% off at smartbakingco.com‼️
Photography Backdrop: Snapitboards.com Rustic Rainbow 🌈