This Green Goddess Flatbread is called that for a reason! I has delicious in season zucchini, fresh spinach, avocados and scallions! These all mesh so well together and just combine that with some breakfast favorites like I did using my favorite veggie sausage patties and eggs of course!
Green Goddess Breakfast Flatbread
- Saute pan
- Sheet pan
- Parchment paper
- 1/2 Cup Zucchini shredded
- 1/2 Onion sliced
- 2 Morning star veggie sausages
- 1 CutDaCarb flatbread Grab them online
- 28 grams Fat free cheddar cheese Kraft brand
- 28 grams Fat free mozzarella Kraft brand
- 1/2 Fresh spinach unpacked, chopped
- Dak's Green Zest seasoning code: chefallie10 for 10% off online
- Dak's Nothing But Ranch seasoning Link on homepage for 10% off
- 3 Eggs Eggland's Best
- 28 grams Avocado
- Scallions to garnish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- First preheat oven to 375
- In the microwave defrost morning star veggie sausage patties before browning on the stove. This helps the cooking process.
- On the stove, sauté the shredded zucchini and onions until translucent and the water from the zucchini is just about all gone. You don't want a soggy flatbread
- Once veggie sausage is done, place on the stove to crisp up
- Time to start assembling the flatbread. Grab and cookie sheet, place the CutDaCarb down. Sprinkle both cheeses, sautéed zucchini and onions, chopped spinach. Season veggies with Nothin But Ranch & Green Zest seasonings. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Place the flatbread into the oven until the cheeses are melted. While in the oven get the eggs ready however you'd like them. I seasoned mine with salt, pepper and more Nothing But Ranch seasoning.
- Take the flatbread out, chop the veggie sausages up and place on the flatbread along with the eggs, avocado, scallions and more salt & pepper to taste.