Fall is right around the corner and I’m ready for it! Not sure why we always wait for fall to make recipes with pumpkin.. why not make them all year round?
This was such an easy recipe to make and absolutely delicious!
Pumpkin French Toast With Blueberry Sauce
- 3 Light bread slices I used 647 brand
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie mix, I used Libby's brand
- 1/3 Cup Egg beaters
- 1/4 Cup Almond milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice Dak's Spices brand
- Pinch of salt
- My Blueberry Sauce recipe on my blog
- 2 TBSP Fat free Reddi Whip
- Syrup of your choice I used sugar free
- In a bowl mix up the pumpkin puree, egg beaters, almond milk, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and salt
- Get your pan got with a light spray of either cooking spray, butter spray or avocado oil
- Dip the bread into the batter quickly ( the light bread will break easily if you let it soak too long )
- Place immediately onto your pan and brown on both sides
- Serve immediately with some of my blueberry sauce and whipped cream on top. Add a little more pumpkin pie spice on top for a little extra spice and enjoy with your choice of syrup.