Calling all New Englanders or anyone that loves New England Clam Chowder! By far one of my new favorites!
New England Clam Chowder Pizza
If you are from New England, then you know the love of New England clam chower! But you can also say Chowda or Chowdah! Am I right? This was such a delicious pizza and I've had it multiple times already. Super simple and full of flavors!
- Pizza oven or oven
- Pizza Peel
- Pizza dough roller
- Parchment paper
- 6 oz Skinny Pizza Dough My Bizzy Kitchen recipe
- 2 TBSP Light garlic and herb spread I used Alouette brand
- 3/4 Cup Fat free mozzarella I use Kraft brand
- 1/3 Cup Corn
- 1 6.5 oz Can of clams Drained
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning code:chefallie10 for 10% off
- 1 tsp Joe's Super-Fuzed Roasted Garlic Herb Oil
- Scallions to garnish
- Arugula to garnish
- Salt & Pepper to garnish
- We make our pizzas in our Bertello pizza oven so if you do not have one then you should preheat your oven to 425
- Roll out the desired amount of dough, I like to use 6-7 ounces
- Once rolled out, spread the garlic and herb cheese all over.
- Sprinkle the cheese, drained clams, corn, Old Bay & Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning
- Place onto pizza peel and into the Pizza oven ( Our pizza only takes 3 minutes ) but if in the oven it'll take about 10-12 minutes depending on how you like the crust. When cooking pizza in the oven I love using a cast iron pan or you can use a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- One all done. Brush the crust with the oil if desired and garnish with scallions, arugula , salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes if desired and enjoy!
The stats below are for serving one: 10 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 592 Calories 12 WW ( Green plan ) 10 WW ( Blue & Purple )