Calling all New Englanders or anyone that loves New England Clam Chowder! By far one of my new favorites! If you are from New England, then you know the love of New England clam chower! But you can also say Chowda or Chowdah! Am…
Growing up one of my favorite meals or snack was a toasted english muffin with butter and tuna on top!
Now I’ve upgraded to a more adult version with crab, avocado, tomato, melted cheese and even a side of eggs that I put right on top with some crispy bacon!
I used my leftover crab roll mix , that recipe can be found on my blog as well as this easy and delicious one!
Stats are for melt only:
6 WW 🔵🟣 7 🟢
6 Bites on Better Balance
• 1 Serving of my Crab Roll mixture, recipe on blog
• 1 Light english muffin
• Tomato slices
• 28g Avocado
• 28g FF Kraft Mozzarella cheese
• 2 Slices Oscar Mayer center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
• Chives & Lemons to garnish
• Side of eggs
• Toast your English muffin, Place avocado down, then tomato, add the crab roll mix, then the cheese. Place into a 350 oven for about 5-7 minutes then switch to low broil to melt cheese
• Garnish with bacon, chives and a squeeze of lemon
• Serve with a side of eggs like I did
~ Chef Allie
As always, Dak’s spices were used. Links and code on my blog homepage.
Hello, my name is Allie and I love just about anything from the sea! Being born and raised in New England I am a seafood lover! Talk about a yummy summer dinner that requires no stove, oven or grill! So on a hot summer day,…