This has to be one of the easiest dinners to make. It was done under 30 minutes and the spicy chili sauce with peanut butter was delicious! If you need a quick meal, this is definitely for you! Sweet, Savory and Spicy dinner
Spaghetti squash is probably one of my favorite hacks for the normal spaghetti that keeps you super full and packed full of amazing nutrients. I topped it with an amazing air fryer salmon. This squash is filled with a delicious combination of spinach, artichokes and …
This was insanely delicious! Like I’ve said before in other seafood recipes, I enjoy them when my husband works late since he doesn’t eat seafood (He’s from Florida) so FUNNY!
Sweet 'N' Spicy Salmon Bowl
- Air fryer
- Saute pan
- Small Pot
- 1 TBSP Light mayo
- Splash Low sodium soy sauce
- Drop Sriracha sace
SALMON & MARINADE
- 5 oz Salmon fresh
- 3 TBSP Low sodium soy sauce some for marinade & sauce
- 3 TBSP Sugar free pancake syrup or syrup of your choice. Used for marinade
- 1 Cup Broccoli I used steam in bag frozen
- Mini cucumbers Sliced
- 1 Serving Right Rice or rice of your choice
- 1/3 Cup Water Follow package directions
- 1/2 Cup Raw red onions Sliced
- 1 TBSP Apple cider vinegar for onions
- 1/2 tsp Sugar for onions
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds to garnish
- Scallions to garnish
- Sriracha sauce to garnish
- In a small bowl combine 1T light mayo, 1/2 tsp low sodium soy sauce and a little sriracha. Set aside in the fridge.
- In a small bowl pour 2 1/2 T soy sauce, syrup and some hot sauce into it. Place salmon flesh side down and let marinate for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a small sauté pan, place sliced onion, vinegar and sugar. Bring to a boil then turn heat off and set aside to cool
- Follow package directions for the rice and cook as directed.
- While the rice is cooking, time to cook the salmon. Set air fryer to 400. Spray basket or air fryer tray with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Place salmon skin side down into the air fryer. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Take salmon out, brush with more syrup and place back into air fryer for 1 minute.
- Time to assemble. On a plate or in a shallow bowl place the salmon down. Brush or place mayo sauce on top of the salmon followed by the onions. Then add the remaining sides (Broccoli, Cucumbers and rice). Garnish with more hot sauce, sesame seeds and scallions.
Growing up, tuna was one of my favorites and still is. It is so easy to put together and you can either have it cold or hot. This has to be one of my new favorite recipes. It is full of yummy flavors and doesn’t need to have a massive amount of mayonnaise in it.
Need a quick lunch or dinner idea? Then you should make this one! It would be great for some meal prep, make into sandwiches like I did here, Put over a big bowl of lettuce or turn it into a tuna melt. Either way, you’ll want to make this again!
- Can opener
- Fork for mixing
- 1 5oz Bumble Bee Tuna white albacore in water drained
- 1/4 cup Vidalia Onion diced
- 1/4 cup Celery & leaves diced
- 5 Sweet Heat Pickle Chips Mt. Olive
- 3 each Kosher Dill Snack Crunchers Mt. Olive
- Splash of dill pickle juice
- 1 TBSP Light mayonnaise Hellman's
- 2 TBSP Non fat greek yogurt
- 3 tsp Stone ground mustard I use a German brand from Aldi
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp Onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Old Bay Pinch
- Shredded lettuce I used iceberg
- Tomato slices season with salt & pepper
- Roll of your choice
- Drain tuna
- Mix everything into a bowl, season with salt & pepper to taste and serve right away ( if tuna was chilled prior) or place in refrigerator for later.
- Serve on some bread or roll of your choice with lettuce and tomatoes