One of the many easy breakfast recipes that are a go to in this household. Have you heard of the famous TikTok breakfast sandwich? If you haven’t head to my Instagram I have a highlight and step by step instructions on how to make it!
This sandwich is super filling and extremely delicious!
Sausage, Jalapeno, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
- Saute pan
- 2 Slices Light rye Stop & Shop brand
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Jones Dairy chicken sausages chopped
- 2 TBSP Jalapenos Jarred, I used Mt. Olive brand
- Scallions Chopped
- 2 Borden non fat american cheese slices
- Sliced tomatoes
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
- Dak's Everything But-Tha Salt seasoning
- In a saute pan, spray lightly with either cooking spray or avocado oil.
- Scramble up the eggs in a bowl, season with salt and pepper
- Pour right into the pan
- Sprinkle the chopped chicken sausage, diced jalapenos and scallions over the eggs
- Place the two slices of bread over the eggs, while they are still wet. Place them down to when they are flipped its folded the right way.
- Once the bread is stuck to the eggs, flip everything over.
- Put the cheese and tomato on the eggs then fold the eggs that are hanging over the edges into the sandwich.
- Fold over the bread to make a sandwich. Spray both sides with the spray butter and sprinkle the dak's. Brown both sides and enjoy