I personal LOVE roasted vegetables and I love a vegetable or side dish that takes little to zero effort. My Roasted Rainbow Cauliflower is done in no time and all cooked on a sheet pan which equals easy clean up. Make this for your next …
Category: One pan
This dinner was so delicious! The chicken was perfectly moist, a wonderful sauce that I poured all over and used as a dipping sauce for everything. This was also a meal that was done in about 30 minutes and the chicken was all done in one pan. Have an air fryer? Well, you’ll want to get one for the potatoes because they always come out crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
Marry Me Chicken
- Air fryer
- Cast Iron pan
- 8 0Z Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp Avocado oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 Cup low sodium fat free chicken broth
- 1/4 Cup Fat free half and half
- 8 Sundried tomatoes (in water, not oil) Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Shredded parmesan
- 1 TBSP Italian seasnoning
- 1/3 Cup Cottage cheese blended, see notes
- 1 Bag Green beans Steam in bag
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 12 Little Potato Company Potatoes sliced in half
- 1 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 TBSP Fresh parsely chopped
- Fresh basil Chopped
- Preheat oven to 375
- In an oven safe pan pour or spray avocado oil
- While pan is heating up season chicken with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning
- Place chicken in pan and sear on both sides, on medium high heat. Set aside ( DO NOT COOK ALL THE WAY THROUGH)
- In the same pan as the chicken was in, turn heat down and place the minced garlic into the pan. Cook until fragrant.
- Add the chicken stock/broth, fat free half and half and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Slowly add the parmesan cheese and the blended cottage cheese into the pan.
- Place chicken back into the pan making sure they are coated with sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked all the way through or reached 165 internal temperatures.
- Garnish with fresh basil & parsley
- While chicken is cooking, place sliced potatoes into an air fryer or oven at 400. Season lightly with avocado oil spray, salt, pepper and ranch seasoning. Air fry until golden brown 8-10 minutes
- Roast asparagus or place into air fryer at 400. Season lightly with avocado oil spray. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Microwave steam in bag green beans then sauté with a light spray of avocado oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Growing up my mom would make my sister and me a simple pasta dish with elbow pasta, butter, black pepper with cottage cheese. I wanted to make that nostalgic dish into an adult version so that is what I did. The key to the pasta …
Easy dinners are our thing in this household of five. We have been loving crockpot meals lately because it’s not only easy it’s a set and forget and see you later dinner!
If you love buffalo chicken, you are going to be obsessed with this dinner. It will be on repeat for sure in this house!
Skinny Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 4 each Chicken breast ( Fresh or frozen ) About 2 pounds
- 1 tsp Avocado oil Spray
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Packet Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
- 1 TBSP Dak's Nothin But Ranch Optional
- 1/2 Cup Frank's hot sauce or hot sauce of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Kettle & Fire Bone Broth Or broth of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Onion Diced
- 1/2 Cup Celery Diced
- 14.5 oz Tuttoroso canned no salt added diced tomatoes Undrained
- 1/2 Cup Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing or blue cheese of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Philadelphia whipped cream cheese
- 1 Cup Kraft fat free cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup Kraft fat free mozzarella cheese
- Scallions to garnish
- 1 Box Ronzoni 150 Penne
- In a crockpot place chicken breast down on the bottom. Spray lightly with avocado oil, season with salt, pepper & both ranch seasonings
- Pour the hot sauce over the chicken then chicken broth on the bottom of the crockpot
- Add the celery, onion and diced tomato
- Pour blue cheese dressing over and set to low for 6-8 hours.
- Once chicken is fully cooked and ready to go, shred to your liking.
- Cook pasta then add to the chicken
- Add cheese and fold in then cover on low for 15 minutes until cheese is melted
- Once cheese is melted, garnish with more hot sauce and scallions
Did you know that the word Gratin means always baked and or broiled in a shallow dish. Gratin topping is traditionally cheese or breadcrumbs that get crispy under the broiler.
My Tomato & Fennel Gratin is the perfect side dish for any dinner or holiday. Its not only super easy to throw together its delicious. Have you ever had fennel? It has a sweet anise like flavor that pairs so well with the sweet roasted tomatoes.
Tomato & Fennel Gratin
- Casserole dish
- 24 oz. Grape tomatoes Halved
- 2 Cups Fennel Sliced thinly
- 1 tsp Avocado oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Italian Blast
- 1 Package Shake N Bake one bag
- 1/2 Cup Fresh parsley
- 1 TBSP Minced fresh garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- Spray a casserole dish lightly with avocado oil
- Slice grape tomatoes
- Slice Fennel thinly
- In a food processor combine breadcrumbs, fresh parsley, Italian seasoning & garlic
- Place tomatoes and fennel into the casserole dish.
- Top tomatoes & fennel with breadcrumbs
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until bubbling and browned.