Ok, this has to be my FAVORITE combination for chicken salad! Talk about yummy ingredients. From chopped spinach, delicious artichokes, seasoned rotisserie chicken and a creamy base to mix it all together with.
Put this on a salad, in a wrap , eat it as is, warm it up and enjoy as a dip, throw onto a pizza etc. so many ways to enjoy my Spinach & Artichoke Chicken Salad.
Spinach & Artichoke Chicken Salad
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, White meat only or cooked chicken breast ( 1 1/4 Pounds ) Chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 Cup Onion Chopped fine
- 1 Bag Frozen spinach or 1 cup cooked Drained & Chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Artichokes, In water Chopped
- 6 TBSP Whipped cream cheese Philadelphia brand
- 1/2 Cup Whipped cottage cheese, Daisy low fat See notes for how to make it
- 2 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- 2 tsp Dak's Green Zest
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt or to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup FF Mozzarella Kraft brand
- In a bowl combine every ingredient from above
- Mix up and serve right away or chill for later