Who else has a favorite salad? Ours in this household is Caesar! Also, what is better than a rotisserie chicken? I absolutely love the convenience of it. Its super versatile and easy for quick meals! Being a stay at home mom of 3, I love…
Ok, this has to be my FAVORITE combination for chicken salad! Talk about yummy ingredients. From chopped spinach, delicious artichokes, seasoned rotisserie chicken and a creamy base to mix it all together with. Put this on a salad, in a wrap , eat it…
Get ready for your new favorite couscous dish!
Couscous Charred Corn Salad With Avocados, Tomatoes And Mozzarella
- Cutting board
- 1/2 Cup Israeli couscous
- Water For cooking couscous, follow directions on box for water needed. Some may be different
- 1 tsp Knorr chicken bouillon flavoring
- 1 Ear of corn or canned
- 46 Grams Avocado chopped
- 1/2 Pint Grape tomatoes halved
- 2 oz. Fresh mozzarella pearls Whole or halved
- 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse Farms lemon basil yogurt dressing
- 1/4 Cup Fresh basil Chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- First follow directions for the couscous , mine was bring the water to a boil then add the couscous. I also added the knorr chicken bouillon flavoring once I added the couscous. Once done set aside and with a fork break up the chunks lightly.
- While to couscous was cooking, char the corn. All I did was place the corn in a pan and saute until charred. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside to cool.
- Once couscous and corn are cooled off place in a large bowl
- Add remaining ingredients, balsamic vinegar, dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You can serve warm/room temperature or chill it in the refrigerator for later
Right now is the perfect time to enjoy peaches! They are in season and are absolutely delicious. I love my peaches as is, grilled, baked or just tossed into a delicious salad. I air fried the chicken with some amazing spices and while that was…
This is the perfect summer salad. It is full of yummy veggies, air fried chicken mixed with a delicious creamy greek dressing and topped with some herb crusted homemade naan croutons. This will be the salad you'll be craving all summer long!
Summer Orzo Salad
- Pot for pasta
- Large mixing bowl
- 1 16 oz. Box of Orzo
- 2 tsp Knorr Chicken Bouillon Flavoring for cooking pasta
- 1 English cucumber Sliced, halved or quartered
- 2 Tomatoes Diced
- 1 Red onion Diced
- 1 Red bell pepper Diced
- 1 Yellow or Orange bell pepper Diced
- 2 tsp Dak's Super Greek or Italian seasoning
- 1 8 oz. Fat free feta Crumbled
- 1/3 Cup Scallions or Chives Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Parsley Chopped
- 10 TBSP Ken's Lite Greek Vinaigrette
- 1/2 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- First get the water going for the orzo. Place the knorr seasoning in and once boiling add the orzo. Follow package for cooking and place into a strainer to cool
- While orzo is cooling. Time to prep and chop your vegetable. Place all into a large bowl when done.
- Once orzo has cooled off, pour into the bowl with all of the vegetables. Add Dak's Greek or Italian seasoning
- Mix lightly until everything is coated with seasoning and mixed well. Now time to make the dressing
- In a small bowl put the greek vinaigrette and the non fat greek yogurt. Mix until combined and creamy. Add to pasta and mix lightly until all coated.
- Toss in the scallions/chives and the parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Serve right away room temperature or place into refrigerator until ready to serve.
Growing up my sister and I loved eating this salad my mom @dorna.c makes and still do. We have SO many childhood memories linked to this Tuna macaroni salad. The one main memory is going to the beach or lake. Not only is it delicious,…
Salad season is here and you’ll be wanting this on your spring and summer menu! This salad couldn’t be easier.
The quinoa is light and fluffy with the arugula delivering a nice peppery bite. The berries are sweet and juicy. The goat cheese and avocados add a nice pinch of flavor while the dressing gives the right balance of sweet & acidic making this salad addictive!
Quinoa is so simple to make and not as finicky as rice, so let’s make more quinoa right? Add some protein on this salad and you’ll have an amazing flavorful meal!
5 WW 🔵🟢 3 🟣
6 @itrackbites Better Balance
• 1/4 Cup prepared quinoa
( what I do is I made more quinoa to have for another day. I used 1/2 C dry quinoa, 1 C water & 1 tsp @Knorr chicken bouillon , follow directions and used 1/4 C prepared for salad )
• 2 Cups Arugula
• Strawberries 🍓
• Blueberries 🫐
• 1/2 oz. @aldiusa Plain goat cheese
• 28g Avocado 🥑
• 1T @bolthousefarms Balsamic mixed with 1T SF @smuckersbrand strawberry preserves & a splash of lemon juice
Let quinoa cool off, combine everything & enjoy! Simple & delicious 😋
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
This burger salad features all of your favorite burger fixin’s , it even has burger bun croutons! This salad is delicious , hearty and so so flavorful! You can customize this salad however you’d like, get creative! I topped mine with my homemade Gorgonzola Ranch…