Sweet ‘N’ Spicy Salmon Bowl
This was insanely delicious! Like I’ve said before in other seafood recipes, I enjoy them when my husband works late since he doesn’t eat seafood (He’s from Florida) so FUNNY!
Sweet 'N' Spicy Salmon Bowl
No need to order from a restaurant when you can get the same quality in the comfort of your own home. Making this salmon bowl was so easy and such a fast meal.
- Air fryer
- Saute pan
- Small Pot
- 1 TBSP Light mayo
- Splash Low sodium soy sauce
- Drop Sriracha sace
SALMON & MARINADE
- 5 oz Salmon fresh
- 3 TBSP Low sodium soy sauce some for marinade & sauce
- 3 TBSP Sugar free pancake syrup or syrup of your choice. Used for marinade
- 1 Cup Broccoli I used steam in bag frozen
- Mini cucumbers Sliced
- 1 Serving Right Rice or rice of your choice
- 1/3 Cup Water Follow package directions
- 1/2 Cup Raw red onions Sliced
- 1 TBSP Apple cider vinegar for onions
- 1/2 tsp Sugar for onions
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds to garnish
- Scallions to garnish
- Sriracha sauce to garnish
- In a small bowl combine 1T light mayo, 1/2 tsp low sodium soy sauce and a little sriracha. Set aside in the fridge.
- In a small bowl pour 2 1/2 T soy sauce, syrup and some hot sauce into it. Place salmon flesh side down and let marinate for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a small sauté pan, place sliced onion, vinegar and sugar. Bring to a boil then turn heat off and set aside to cool
- Follow package directions for the rice and cook as directed.
- While the rice is cooking, time to cook the salmon. Set air fryer to 400. Spray basket or air fryer tray with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Place salmon skin side down into the air fryer. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Take salmon out, brush with more syrup and place back into air fryer for 1 minute.
- Time to assemble. On a plate or in a shallow bowl place the salmon down. Brush or place mayo sauce on top of the salmon followed by the onions. Then add the remaining sides (Broccoli, Cucumbers and rice). Garnish with more hot sauce, sesame seeds and scallions.
11 WW (My personal points) Click here to calculate your WW personal points 8 Bites on Better Balance plan on Healthi (Formerly called iTrackBites)