My ABSOLUTE favorite kind of wrap!
I can literally eat buffalo chicken anything every single day and not get tired of it.
This wrap is full of delicious chicken, crunchy veggies, ranch and spice! It was SO easy, and all wrapped into a flatbread and seasoned with the one and only Dak’s Spices. Need a code for Dak’s Spices for a discount? Its CODE:CHEFALLIE10 as always on their site.
Buffalo Chicken Wrap with A Roasted Carrot Fries
- Flatbread I use Joseph brand
- 3-4 oz. Rotisserie chicken or chicken breast
- 1 Light laughing cow cheese wedge
- Frank's hot sauce to your liking
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse Cucumber Ranch Yogurt Dressing or ranch of your choice
- 2 TBSP Diced red onions optional
- 1/4 Cup Diced tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Diced celery
- 1/3 Cup FF Cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning or ranch seasoning of your choice
- Romaine lettuce Chopped or shredded
- Carrots Sliced into fries
- Avocado oil spray
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- Set oven to 425 and place carrots onto a sheet pan. Season with avocado oil spray, salt, pepper and ranch seasoning. Roast for about 30-40 minutes or until tender.
- In a bowl combine the chicken, laughing cow, hot sauce, ranch, cheddar cheese, celery and onion until combine. Add the tomatoes and fold in gently.
- Place flatbread into a warm oven to soften just for a few minutes or eat as is.
- Place lettuce on the flatbread and then the chicken mixture, fold or roll up and enjoiy.