This is another kid friendly breakfast which is awesome! I love being able to jazz up your pancake mix. It is easy and you can do so many different creations. Need a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner idea? Then make my yummy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.…
Where are all of my Avocado Crema fans? This is going to be a new one that you are going to absolutely LOVE! Talk about an amazing crema used so many different ways! Enjoy this on tacos, eggs, sandwiches, wraps, burgers and so much more!…
- Immersion blender
- Dutch oven
- 5 Dried Goya Ancho Chiles Deseeded and stemmed
- 4 Dried Goya Arbol Chiles Deseeded and stemmed
- 5 Dried Goya Pulla Chile Deseeded and stemmed
- 5 Roma tomatoes Halved
- 1 Vidalia onion Quartered
- 8 Garlic cloves
- 4 Cups Water warm
- 3 tsp Better Than Bouillon Beef Base
- Avocado oil spray to coat bottom of the pan
- 3 Pounds Chuck Beef Trimmed of fat, Cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/3 Cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP Coriander
- 1 TBSP Cumin
- 1 TBSP Oregano
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 3 Bay leaves
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro
- 16 Mission ultra corn tortillas
- 6 TBSP Part skim cotija cheese
- Lime wedges
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large pot, combine the dried peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, water and beef base. Mix and bring to a simmer. About 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- While sauce is simmering and oven is preheating, get the beef ready to sear. Season beef all over with salt and pepper. Spray bottom of Dutch oven with avocado oil. Brown the beef on all side. Brown beef in batches, you do not want to over crowd the pan. Place browned beef on a plate or sheet pan.
- Once the sauce is done simmering, grab the immersion blender and blend sauce carefully. Blend until smooth.
- In the Dutch oven, pour the sauce in making sure to scrap the bottom with a wooden spoon. Add the beef back into the Dutch oven and make sure to pour in any drippings.
- Time to add the seasonings. Add the vinegar, coriander, cumin, oregano, cinnamon sticks and the bay leaves. Mix all together, cover and place into the oven for 3-4 hours.
- Once done, remove the beef, and place into a bowl. Shred beef , add the chopped cilantro and set aside.
- Time to assemble. Take one tortilla at a time and dip into the sauce ( if too thick, add water to loosen). Place the tortilla onto a hot pan or griddle, place some of the shredded beef in, sprinkle the cheese , fold up and crispy on each side.
- Enjoy these tacos by garnishing with a squeeze of lime and dipping into the reserved sauce.
Boom!!!! Have your mind blown! It’s ok, thank me later! One thing I need to confess, before WW & ITrackBites , Taco Bell was our place to go when craving fast food. Me and my husband love Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch and I needed…
Looking for an amazing healthy dip that seems like it shouldn’t be healthy? Here you are! Talk about easy too! This came together in no time and can feed a crowd. This dip is rich , velvety smooth and full of goodness! RECIPE SERVES 81/2…
Creamy Pumpkin Pasta Sauce
- Can opener
- Avocado oil spray
- 1/4 Cup Shallots or Onions diced
- 1 TBSP Garlic minced
- 2 Cups Chicken broth no salt added
- 2 Cups Pure pumpkin puree
- 1 TBSP Chopped fresh sage or 2 tsp dried sage
- 1/4 Cup Fat free half and half
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Saute shallots until translucent. Add garlic & sage. Mix up for a few seconds ( Do not let it burn ). Add the chicken broth and pumpkin puree in and bring to a low boil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Take off of the heat and add the fat free half an half. Serve over pasta and enjoy! Add cheese to sauce if you would like.
Zero Point Blueblerry Sauce
- Small Pot
- 2 pints Fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cuo Monkfruit sweetner
- Zest of lemon
- Juice of lemon
- 1 pinch Pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 splash Pure vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP Cornstarch Slurry ingredients to thicken if needed
- 1/4-/1/3 Cup Water Slurry ingredients to thicken if needed
- Combine all ingredients
- Bring to a boil
- Once boiling mash up your ingredients
- If sauce isn't thick enough for you, mix together the 1 TBSP cornstarch with the 1/4 – 1/3 cup of water and mix in while its bubbly
- Reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes
- Remove Sauce from heat, let it cool and ENJOY!