This recipe just screams spring and easter. It reminds me of a lightened-up carrot cake. I love that the veggies are in the oatmeal and you cannot even tell they are.
The apples sweeten it up and this bowl is packed with protein and filling ingredients to keep you full for many hours.
Carrot & Apple Baked Oatmeal Bowl
- Mini food processor or blender
- Oven safe bowl or ramekin
- 1/2 Cup Quick oats I use Aldi brand
- 1/2 Cup Plain frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Banana
- 1 Scoop Orgain Vanilla Bean Protein Poweder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup Carrots shredded
- 1/4 Cup Carrots shredded
- 1/3 Cup My Crockpot Cinnamon Apples Recipe linked in notes
- 1/2 TBSP Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp Coconut sugar
- Sugar free pancake syrup or syrup of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a mini food processor or blender add the oats, cauliflower rice, banana, almond milk, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, protein powder and a 1/2 cup of the carrots.
- Once all combined, pour batter into a lightly grease oven safe bowl or ramekin
- Add the rest of the carrots and mix into batter with a spoon then add the crockpot apples to the center of the batter
- Sprinkle the coconut sugar and coconut flakes on top.
- Bake for 22 minutes
- Garnish with pancake syrup and enjoy