I am a sucker for the chocolate peanut butter cups but cannot sit back and eat a ton.
With my lightened-up fun and healthier version you can do that!
Viral Peanut Butter Cup
A healthier version of that amazing peanut butter cup we all love
- 1 Light rice cake
- 2 TBSP PB Fit peanut butter powder
- 1 TBSP Water
- 6 pieces Red Delight Dark Chocolate or chocolate of your choice
- 1/8 tsp Coconut oil
- Flaky salt to garnish
- In a microwave safe dish place the chocolate and the coconut oil. Place into the microwave and cook about 20 seconds for 2-3 times mixing in between until melted
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter powder with the water. Add water slowly until a peanut butter consistency. You may need less or move depending on your preference
- Smear the peanut butter over the rice cake followed by the chocolate
- Garnish with flaky salt and place into the freezer for about 10-15 minutes or until chocolate is hardened. Enjoy!