Easy Banana Oat Pancakes
Easy Banana Oat Recipes
My Easy Banana Oat Pancakes was a really random make one morning. I wanted to have a protein packed meal, but I also wanted pancakes. So, I decided to throw a few ingredients together that I always have on hand, and they came out great. They were also kid friendly and husband approved.
Here is what you will need:
- Nutri Bullet, or a small food processor, blender or you can even mix by hand but recommend blending.
- Ripe bananas with brown spots
- Egg whites, I use liquid egg whites
- Quick oats
- Vanilla bean paste or extract
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Nonstick frying pan
- Syrup of your choice
When it comes to quick blending, I love my Nutri Bullet. I bought mine right off of Amazon.
I like to use ripe bananas, the ones that have brown spots on them, like the ones below.
I eat egg whites every single morning, so it makes sense for me to get them from a warehouse. The cheapest bulk price around me is from Costco.
It really doesn’t matter what oats you use; some may have less calories than others. I choose to buy whatever is cheaper.
Vanilla bean paste is where it is at. You can certainly use vanilla extract but the flavor from the bean paste is so delicious. This is the brand I purchase right from Amazon. I have also found some at TJ Maxx or Home Goods for good prices as well.
For a good nonstick pan, I love my Granite Stone nonstick pans. I still like to lightly coat with a quick spray of avocado oil, but that is also to help with coloring. I also have a discount code for 25% off at Granite Stone CODE: CHEFALLIESKITCHEN or just click here.
Here is how to make them:
- In the Nutri Bullet or mini food processor/ mini blender
- Place your nonstick pan on low/medium heat
- Pour even amount of batter into pan making 4 pancakes total
- When ready to flip your pancakes, you will see little air pockets/bubbles appearing. That is when it is time to get ready to flip
- Makes a total of 4 pancakes
- Garnish with desired toppings and enjoy
Easy Banana Oat Pancakes
- 1 Nutri Bullet or mini blender Here is the one I use
- Nonstick frying pan Here is the one I use
- 1/2 Cup Banana
- 1/2 Cup Egg whites
- 1/2 Cup Quick oats
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Sugar free pancake syrup or your choice or syrup
- In a small blender or food processor add all of the ingredients from the pancake batter.
- On low/medium heat, pour even amount of batter out into frying pan and cook 4 pancakes total
- Make sure they are nice and golden brown before flipping and bubbles appear on top or batter
- Once both sides are golden, add toppings of your choice and enjoy
Must be delicious