I have so much love for personal sized baked oatmeal bowls. They are delicious, so versatile and PACKED full of amazing ingredients. Make this for breakfast, lunch, dinner or what make it for a dessert like me! If you try this out, let me know! …
Category: Banana recipes
Our family loves all different forms and flavors of banana bread! My kids devour a loaf usually in a day and if my husband approves it, anyone will!
This recipe comes from my banana muffin recipe just adjusted a little with a few ingredients added as well. My Banana Muffin recipe can also be found here on my blog as well.
Banana Fig Bread
- Loaf pan
- 3 Extra ripe bananas
- 1/3 Cup Egg substitute
- 1/4 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Cup Almond milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 Cup My fig jam recipe on my blog
- 1-2 Fresh figs sliced
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice I use Dak's Spices, or substitute cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl mash up 2 of the 3 bananas
- Add remaining ingredients besides the fig jam and fresh figs and let sit for about 5 minutes
- Spray the loaf pan generously with cooking spray to prevent sticking
- Chop up remaining banana and fold into batter.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan
- Tag the fig jam and plop all over the top of the batter. Take a knife or toothpick and swirl all around .
- Place fresh fig slices on top and bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let rest for about 10 minutes before slicing and enjoy