This stir fry was done in under 15 minutes and makes great for a quick meal when needing something fast.
The ingredients are mostly from your pantry and the shrimp just take minutes to cook.
What you will need:
- Fresh or frozen shrimp
- Dak’s Asian Zing seasoning or seasoning of your choice
- Stir fry kit
- Hearts of palm pasta
- G Hughes orange ginger marinade
- sesame seeds
You can certainly use fresh shrimp, but I prefer to keep frozen raw shrimp on hand for whenever needed.
This was an east grab at the grocery store for a quick meal and it worked out great
If you’d like to try out Dak’s Spices use CODE:CHEFALLIE on the site here.
Love anything from G Hughes for those sugar free options. This one is packed with delicious flavors for this dish.
If you’ve never tried hearts of palm pasta you are missing out. It is such an awesome bulking food and so good for you!
Here is how to make it:
- First start by seasoning the shrimp with salt, pepper and the Dak’s Asian Zing
- Add the raw shrimp to a medium heated pan that is sprayed lightly with avocado oil
- Cook for just a few minutes on each side then set aside
- To the same pan pour out the bag of stir fry veggies leaving the sauce to the side
- Saute until tender
- Add the hearts of palm pasta then the shirmp
- Add in the sauces, season to taste with salt and pepper then garnish with sesame seeds
Easy Shrimp Stir Fry
- Saute pan
- 12 Raw shrimp, defrosted no tail and cleaned
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dak's Asian Zing to taste, or seasoning of choice
- 1 14 oz. Taylor Farms Ginger stir fry kit
- 3 TBSP G Hughes Orange Ginger marinade
- 1 9 oz. Trader Joe's Hearts of palm box
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds to garnish
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper and Dak's Asian Zing seasoning
- In a medium heat saute pan, spray with some avocado oil and cook shrimp a few minutes on each side then set to the side
- In the same pan add the entire stir fry bag leaving the sauce out to the side
- Saute until tender
- Add the hearts of palm and shrimp
- Add the sauces then garnish with sesame seeds