Do you love peanut butter cups? I do! If I can enjoy an entire cup of it, then I would be one happy momma.
This entire shake keeps me full for hours and I love enjoying my shake after a good workout on my Peloton.
If you count blended fruit on WW then it’ll be a little higher in points. When I was on my weight loss journey to lose 100 pounds, I didn’t count blender fruit, but you do you.
The shake is packed with protein and is just overall delicious. It is 3 WW (without counting blended fruit) & 4 WW if you count blended fruit. It has 34.2 grams of protein and only 280 calories for the entire MASSIVE shake!
Here is what you will need:
- Frozen banana
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Sweat Ethic Brownie Milkshake protein powder (CODE:CHEFALLIE)
- Peanut Butter powder
- Vanilla extract
- Fat free Reddi Whip
- Dak’s Chocolate Crave
This blender is the BEST! It is small and mighty! Makes for a great appliance for smaller recipes. Click HERE to grab one for yourself
This protein powder from Sweat Ethic is DELICIOUS!!!!! I do not usually eat a lot of protein powder but when I tried this one, especially as a shake I was OBSESSED! If you’d like to try it out use CODE:CHEFALLIE at Sweat Ethic for a discount! Sweat Ethic – Quality Supplements For Hardworking People
Here is the peanut butter powder that I use. I get it from either Amazon HERE or from Sam’s wholesale club, BJ’s Wholesale Club or Costco Wholesale Club.
This seasoning from Dak’s Spices is one of my favorites for recipes like this! It brings a nice chocolate flavoring along with a little cinnamon. If you’d like to try it out use code CHEFALLIE at Dak’s Spices for a discount.
Here is how to make it:
- Take all of the shake ingredients and place into the blender.
- Blend until super smooth
- Pour into glass and garnish with some whipped cream and Dak’s Chocolate Crave
PB Cup Protein Shake
- 1 Blender
- 1/2 Frozen banana
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Scoop Sweat Ethic Brownie Milkshake protein powder
- 2 TBSP Peanut butter powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 – 1 Cup Ice
- 2 TBSP Fat free reddi whip Optional
- Add all of the shake ingredients to the blender
- Blend for at least 30 seconds or until you start to see the volume expand
- Garnish with whipped cream and enjoy