When it comes to breakfast, I personally love it. Lunch is where I’m more blah with. Breakfast ideas are endless. They can be sweet or savory and or combined with sweet and savory as well.
This breakfast quesadilla technique went viral over TikTok a few years ago and I’ve been enjoying ever since.
This entire quesadilla is ONLY 3 WW & 443 calories. WOW!
Here is what you need:
- Non-stick pan
- Avocado oil spray
- Small bowl
- Ole Xtreme wellness high fiber tortilla wraps
- Whole eggs
- Egg whites
- Roasted red peppers, packed in water
- Fresh spinach
- Red onions
- Jones Dairy Canandian bacon
- Fat free cheddar cheese
This pan is AMAZING from Caraway. Everything slides right off this pan with ZERO issues.
This is the spray bottle I’ve been using for years. I get the avocado oil from the wholesale clubs and fill this up to use for spray. Aerosol sprays will ruin non-stick pans. Click HERE to order.
I love using this grill press for quesadillas and smash burgers. They weight of the cast iron grill press gives a great crust on burgers and a great coloring on the quesadillas from the weight of the press. Grab yours HERE.
Here are the wraps I love to use. They are only 1 WW and only 50 calories.
I like to bulk up my whole eggs with a few splashes of liquid egg whites and it gives you even more
Simple seasonings for this, I LOVE Dak’s Green Zest but any seasoning you love will do. If you’d like to try out Dak’s Spices just use code CHEFALLIE at Dak’s Spices.
This Canadian bacon from Jones Dairy Farm is so great for things like this. They are SUPER low in calories and only 1 WW for 3 slices.
This is a GREAT thing to have on hand. They are really cheap at wholesale clubs, but make sure that they are in water not oil.
You can add any kind of veggies, I had spinach on hand and some red onions in my fridge that needed to be used.
I always have fat free cheddar cheese on hand as well as fat free mozzarella cheese. Did you know that when you rinse any kind of fat free cheese it’ll melt better? You can do that, or just make sure if cooking with eggs you steam it with a splash of water in the pan and cover the pan. The steam from the water will help A LOT with melting the fat free cheeses.
I served mine with my favorite salsa from Mateo’s for zero WW and a side of fresh fruit for zero WW points as well.
Here is how to make it:
- Heat up the non-stick pan on medium-low heat
- Spray the non-stick pan with avocado oil
- Whisk up the two eggs and eggs whites in a bowl
- Pour the eggs into the pan
- Season with salt, pepper and Dak’s Green Zest or seasoning of choice.
- Let the eggs set up, but not all the way.
- Place the wrap directly on top of the eggs so that the wrap sticks to them.
- With a spatula flip the eggs and tortilla at the same time
- Once flipped add the cheese and other ingredients.
- Fold over and brown on both sides
- 1 Non-stick pan
- Frying pan lid/cover
- Avocado oil spray
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Egg whites
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Ole Xtreme Wellness wrap
- 1/2 Cup fat free cheddar cheese
- 3 each Jones Dairy Canadian bacon Diced
- 1/3 Cup Fresh spinach Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Roasted red peppers, in water Chopped
- 2 TBSP Onions Diced
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Green Zest Optional
- Heat up the non-stick pan on medium low heat.
- Spray the non-stick pan with avocado oil spray. **DO NOT USE AEROSOL SPRAYS ON NON-STICK PANS, YOU WILL RUIN THE COATING**
- Whisk up the 2 eggs with the egg whites in a bowl then pour into the pan.
- Season eggs with salt, pepper and Dak's Green Zest or seasoning of choice
- Let the eggs set up, but not all the way
- Place the wrap directly on top of the eggs so the wrap sticks to the eggs that aren't cooked all the way through.
- Once eggs are cooked all the way, take a spatula and flip the tortilla and the eggs together.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the eggs followed by the other ingredients
- Fold in half and brown on both side