Frozen Peanut Butter Cup Yogurt
Have you heard of the viral frozen peanut butter cup yogurt? They are definitely worth making! If you have a sweet tooth like me especially after a meal, then this is for you! Enjoy this sweet yet healthy treat for only 4 WW and 438 calories. It is also PACKED with 56 grams of protein. Click HERE for the WW points in the WW app.
Here is what you need:
- Nonfat Greek yogurt
- Great Value peanut butter powder
- Simply Delish sugar free vanilla instant pudding mix or pudding mix of choice
- Vanilla extract
- Red Delight no sugar added extra dark chocolate
- Avocado oil
Here is how to make to it:
- In a bowl add the nonfat Greek yogurt, peanut butter powder, pudding mix and vanilla.
- Mix until combine.
- If the yogurt is too thick for your liking, add a few splashed of almond milk.
- Put the mixture into a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the chocolate and a little drizzle of avocado oil.
- Place into the microwave and cook in 30 second intervals until fully melted.
- Take the melted chocolate and spread over the top of the yogurt top.
- Take the peanuts, crush and sprinkle on top of the chocolate followed by the salt.
- Place into the freezer for about 30 minutes to an hour or until chocolate is hard.
Frozen Peanut Butter Cup Yogurt Bowl
If you love a peanut butter and chocolate candy bar, you are going to love this healthy version with those flavors.
- Mixing bowl
- 1 Cup Nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 TBSP Great Value peanut butter powder or peanut butter powder of choice
- 1/2 TBSP Simply Delish sugar free vanilla instant pudding mix code CHEFALLIE10 at Simply Delish
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla extract
- 18 grams Red Delight no sugar added extra dark chocolate code CHEFALLIE
- 1/4 tsp Avocado oil
- 9 grams Peanuts Crushed
- 1 pinch Salt to garnish
- In a bowl add the nonfat Greek yogurt, peanut butter powder, pudding mix and the vanilla
- Mix until combined and scoop into a small dish
- In a separate bowl add the chocolate and the avocado oil
- Place into the microwave and cook at 30 second intervals until melted completely
- Drizzle over the yogurt mixture and smear all around
- Take the crushed peanuts and sprinkle all over
- Sprinkle with a little salt and place into the the freezer for 30-60 minutes or until chocolate is firm and ready to crack
Serving size is one bowl 4 WW, 438 Calories and 56 grams of protein Click HERE for WW points in the WW app