This is such an easy dump and go recipe. I decided to use some things I already had on hand. Add just like that it’s a delicious dinner. This makes for a wonderful meal prep, tacos, burritos or burrito bowls like I used it for. …
This was out of this word delicious! No need to go to a restaurant or a drive thru! Make this at home, you can customize it to your liking, but you’ll love this recipe the way it is.
Need a healthier alternative to those yummy burritos we all love? Here you are, look no further!
Beef, Bean & Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice Burritos
- Saute pan
- Air fryer optional
- 1 Pound Ground beef 96/4
- 1 TBSP Dak's Taco Knight seasoning or taco seasoning of your choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup Kettle & Fire Beef Bone Broth or beef broth of your choice
- 1/4 Cup Fresh cilantro Chopped
Add - Ons
- Fat free refried beans 1/4 C per burrito
- fat free cheddar cheese 1/3 c per burrito
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes or salsa Optional
- Bolthouse salsa dressing 2 TBSP per serving
- 1 Bag Cauliflower rice (10 - 12 oz.) Frozen steam in bag
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro chopped fine
- Fresh lime zest of one lime
- Fresh lime juice Half a lime
- Taco knight seasoning to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 Joseph lavash flatbread 1 per serving
- In a sauté pan brown beef, drain if needed then place back into the pan.
- Add the beef broth, taco seasoning, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside
- Microwave steam in bag cauliflower rice according to package and strain any access water.
- Place cauliflower rice into bowl with, chopped fresh cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, taco seasoning, salt and pepper to taste
- Place flatbread down and time to assemble
- Smear the refried beans, cheese, beef, cauliflower rice, lettuce, salsa then dressing.
- Roll up and enjoy
- For an extra outer crunch spray burrito once rolled and place into air fryer for a few minutes until crisp on the outside.
When it comes to breakfast, I love a quick yet filling one. My Breakfast Burrito with Potatoes, Sausage & Broccoli is packed full of protein and veggies keeping you full for hours. If you want to prep ahead and freeze you can also do that …
Talk about one of the best combos ever! Broccoli and cheese is one of the best combos! Take that and make it into a breakfast burrito and you'll be in heaven.
- 1 Joseph's Lavash Flatbread
- 1/2 Cup Cauliflower rice I used steam in bag microwavable rice. Then drained any liquid
- Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Black beans Drained & Rinsed
- 1/4 Cup Rotel tomatoes Drained
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 28 Grams Fat free cheddar cheese
- 28 Grams Avocado Chopped
- 1 Morning Star Veggie Sausage Patty
- Dak's Everything But-Tha Salt Seasoning CODE: Chefallie10 for 10% off
- 1 TBSP Cilantro
- 1 TBSP Scallions
- First you are going to want to microwave cauliflower rice according to package. Once done, squeeze out any liquid from the bag and set aside
- Microwave the veggie sausage patty for about 40 seconds and then place onto a pan or flat top to crisp up. Spray a little avocado oil so it won't stick.
- When ready to start assembling the burrito, Cut up the veggie sausage, brown up the cauliflower rice and season with salt , pepper and Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo seasoning
- Cook the eggs, seasoning with salt , pepper and Dak's Everything But-Tha Salt. I take a cheese melting dome ( You can find that under my Amazon store front on my front page under codes & links ) to have the steam cook the egg whites
- Once cooked, add the rotel, black beans, cauliflower rice, cheese, sausage , avocado, Scallions, Cilantro and more seasonings if you'd like
- Fold over and place into the Flatbread, making sure the burrito is sealed.
- Take the open side of the burrito and place it back onto the flat top or the pan to seal. Once all sides are browned up, slice in half and enjoy.