When it comes to breakfast, I love a quick yet filling one.
My Breakfast Burrito with Potatoes, Sausage & Broccoli is packed full of protein and veggies keeping you full for hours.
If you want to prep ahead and freeze you can also do that so when it comes to a quick grab and go meal for the morning you will be all set. Place into the microwave then into the oven or air fryer to crisp up.
Breakfast Burrito with Potatoes, Sausage & Broccoli
- Saute pan
- Air fryer or oven
- 1 each Joseph Lavash Flatbread
- Avocado oill spray to coat pan
- Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning or ranch seasoning of your choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 50 grams Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- 1/2 Cup Cooked broccoli chopped
- 2-3 Eggs soft scramble
- fresh chives
- 2 Borden fat free American cheese slices
- Cooking spray to air fry burrito
- In a sauté pan spray avocado oil to coat pan
- Place frozen potatoes, turkey sausage crumbles and chopped broccoli until hot and golden brown
- Season everything with nothin but ranch seasoning, salt and pepper to taste
- Either while potatoes, sausage and broccoli are cooking cook eggs separate or take out and cook eggs afterwards.
- Cook eggs to a soft scramble and add the fresh chives
- In the flatbread, place the ingredients in the center, add the cheese and start to roll up. *HEAD TO THE TOP OF RECIPE OR MY INSTAGRAM FOR A HOW-TO VIDEO*
- Once rolled up, Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray and burrito once rolled up.
- Air fry at 360-380 until golden brown