Sausage, Egg, Broccoli And Cheese Breakfast Burrito
Sausage, Egg, Broccoli & Cheese Breakfast Burrito
Talk about one of the best combos ever! Broccoli and cheese is one of the best combos! Take that and make it into a breakfast burrito and you'll be in heaven.
- Saute pan
- 1 Joseph Lavash
- 3 Jones Dairy Chicken Sausage Links
- 2 Non fat american cheese slices I use Borden
- 2 Eggs Egglands Best brand
- 1/3-1/2 Cup Cooked broccoli I used frozen steam in bag
- 1/4 tsp Nothin But Ranch Dak's seasoing code: chefallie10
- 1/4 tsp Everything But Tha Salt Dak's seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Steam the broccoli in the microwave according to directions and set aside.
- First, microwave the chicken sausage links for about 30 seconds. Chop up once defrosted
- Spray pan lightly with avocado oil and place chopped chicken sausage in and brown up
- Chop the broccoli and add to the pan
- In a small bowl, crack the eggs, add seasonings as well as salt and pepper to taste. Whisk then pour over the sausage and broccoli
- Once the eggs are cooked all the way through, place the cheese on and let melt just for a few seconds.
- Place everything onto the lavash bread, roll up into a burrito, place seam side back down into pan and brown all sides
- Once browned and crisped, enjoy!
5 WW ( Blue & Purple ) 8 WW ( Green ) 6 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 412 Calories