When in doubt, wrap it up in a burrito. You can grab so many things and just start piling it in.
- 1 Joseph's Lavash Flatbread
- 1/2 Cup Cauliflower rice I used steam in bag microwavable rice. Then drained any liquid
- Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Black beans Drained & Rinsed
- 1/4 Cup Rotel tomatoes Drained
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 28 Grams Fat free cheddar cheese
- 28 Grams Avocado Chopped
- 1 Morning Star Veggie Sausage Patty
- Dak's Everything But-Tha Salt Seasoning CODE: Chefallie10 for 10% off
- 1 TBSP Cilantro
- 1 TBSP Scallions
- First you are going to want to microwave cauliflower rice according to package. Once done, squeeze out any liquid from the bag and set aside
- Microwave the veggie sausage patty for about 40 seconds and then place onto a pan or flat top to crisp up. Spray a little avocado oil so it won't stick.
- When ready to start assembling the burrito, Cut up the veggie sausage, brown up the cauliflower rice and season with salt , pepper and Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo seasoning
- Cook the eggs, seasoning with salt , pepper and Dak's Everything But-Tha Salt. I take a cheese melting dome ( You can find that under my Amazon store front on my front page under codes & links ) to have the steam cook the egg whites
- Once cooked, add the rotel, black beans, cauliflower rice, cheese, sausage , avocado, Scallions, Cilantro and more seasonings if you'd like
- Fold over and place into the Flatbread, making sure the burrito is sealed.
- Take the open side of the burrito and place it back onto the flat top or the pan to seal. Once all sides are browned up, slice in half and enjoy.
5 WW ( Blue & Purple ) 9 WW ( Green plan ) 7 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 534 Calories