Who else has a favorite salad? Ours in this household is Caesar! Also, what is better than a rotisserie chicken? I absolutely love the convenience of it. Its super versatile and easy for quick meals! Being a stay at home mom of 3, I love …
Category: No cook
Toasted English Muffin With Whipped Cottage Cheese, Fig Jam, Fresh Sliced Figs And Fresh Basil
- Food processor
- 1 Light English Muffin Shop Rite brand
- 56 grams Whipped Cottage Cheese Low Fat Daisy, recipe/instructions below
- 1/4 Cup My Fig Jam recipe on my blog
- Sliced fresh figs
- Fresh basil
- Salt to garnish
- In a small food processor, put the low fat cottage cheese into the food processor. Whip until it is light and fluffy and doubled even tripled in volume.
- Toast your english muffin or toast
- Smear the whipped cottage cheese down, then my fig jam, slice fresh figs then sprinkle some fresh basil and salt to garnish
Let’s talk about how easy this was to throw together!!
If you hesitated to buy a Vitamix , I highly recommend getting one. I made and heated up the soup right in the blender! Yes, you heard that right!
I took a bunch of tomatoes, spices and herbs and created this east and delicious soup in minutes!
Did I mention the soup is only 25 calories per serving and zero points and bites??
Stats for soup: ( 1 1/2 cups )
0 WW 🔵🟣🟢
0 Bites on Better Balance
4 WW 🔵🟣 5 🟢
4 Bites on Better Balance
• 6-7 Cups tomatoes
• 1/2 Cup hot water mixed with 1 tsp Knorr chicken bouillon flavoring
• 1 tsp Knorr tomato bouillon
• 4 Garlic cloves
• 1 Small vidalia onion
• 1/4 Cup fresh basil
• Dak’s Italian Blast seasoning ( check out my codes/links tab on home page for discount )
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• Take your soup ingredients, pour everything into your vitamix and blend! Blend to highest setting until your soup is nice and hot ( about 5-7 minutes) that’s it!
• Garnish with some croutons, cheese and more basil ( optional )
• 1T My Basil Spinach Pesto , recipe on my blog
• 2 Slices light rye
• Red onions
• Thinly sliced provolone or Swiss