This burger salad features all of your favorite burger fixin’s , it even has burger bun croutons!
This salad is delicious , hearty and so so flavorful! You can customize this salad however you’d like, get creative!
I topped mine with my homemade Gorgonzola Ranch Dressing, mustard & some spicy sriracha!
RECIPE IS FOR ONE:
9 Bites on Better Balance
7 WW 🔵🟢🟣
• 4.5 oz. ground beef ( 96/4)
( Formed into 3 1.5 oz patties )
• 2 Shop Rite Stores non fat American cheese slices
• Romaine lettuce 🥬
• Tomatoes 🍅
• Mini cucumber slices 🥒
• Red onions 🧅
• Chopped dill pickles
• Yellow mustard
• Sriracha 🌶
• 2T My homemade Gorgonzola ranch dressing
( Find that recipe on my blog chefallieskitchen.com under my Buffalo Chicken Bites recipe )
• 1 Smart Baking Company Bun
• Check out my Smash Burger video on my Instagram page ➡️ CHEFALLIESKITCHEN for when I went live showing you how exactly I make my smash burgers 🍔
• I seasoned my patties with only salt , pepper and topped them with some non fat American cheese slices, the perfect melty cheese 🧀
• I toasted & then cut up the bun right on my Steel Made flat top ( check out my IG bio for link to grab yourself an amazing flat top )
• Add whatever fixin’s you’d like to your salad and top with my delicious Gorgonzola Ranch!
• Enjoy 😉
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️ 𝘾𝙊𝘿𝙀: 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙉 saves you 10% off at smartbakingco.com‼️
Photography Backdrop: Snapitboards.com Rustic Rainbow 🌈