Need an easy weeknight dinner? Then you need to make my Buffalo Chicken Gyro on homemade pitas!
All you need is some rotisserie chicken , hot sauce & some cheese. You probably have everything else on hand.
I put this together in less than 10 minutes and even with homemade pita bread using @mybizzykitchen skinny pizza dough!
These days have been super busy in this household and this was the best and easy dinner! Also extremely filling and delish! 👌🏻
6 @ww 🔵🟣🟢
9 Bites on Better Balance
• 3 oz. @mybizzykitchen Skinny Pizza Dough
• 3 oz. Rotisserie chicken ( my favorite is from @costco )
• 2T @lovemyphilly whipped cream cheese
• 28g FF @kraft_brand cheddar cheese
• @franksredhot Hot sauce ( add to your liking )
• @daksspices Butt Kickin Buffalo & @hidden.valley ranch
• 2T Scallions
• Lettuce 🥬
• Tomato 🍅
• Red onions
• 2T @bolthousefarms Chunky blue cheese mixed with 2T non fat Greek yogurt
• Before I assembled the gyro. I made my pitas right on my @steelmadeusa ( rolled out the 3 oz. of dough , lightly sprayed with avocado oil , seasoned with garlic salt and lightly browned both sides
• In a microwave safe bowl add the rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, @franksredhot & @daksspices Butt Kickin Buffalo
• Give it a mix and microwave for 1-2 minutes. Then add the scallions
• Assemble the gyro; Lettuce, Buffalo chicken, tomatoes, onions & Blue cheese dressing
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️ Link in bio to grab and awesome @steelmadeusa flat top ‼️
‼️𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at @daksspices ‼️