This is a winner in my book. Not only do I love everything that involves buffalo chicken, its so versatile. Eat this as is with a side salad, put it into a tortilla or flatbread, make it into a pizza, calzone filling, dip, enchiladas or…
This will be your favorite dip for the weekends, to bring to your friends house or to just make and use for taco Tuesday to add to your tacos, burritos or nachos! Its so delicious! Need something east and delicious to bring to your…
Loaded Greek Hummus Dip
- Sheet pan
- Blender or food processor
- Mixing bowls
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- Avocado oil spray
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 TBSP Lemon zest
- 2 TBSP Lemon juice
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 10 oz. Original Hummus Store bought, Aldi
- 2 Mini cucumbers sliced or diced
- 1/2 Cup Grape tomatoes quartered
- 1 Small Red onion diced
- 11 Black olives quartered
- 1/3 Cup Fat Free feta Athenos
- 1/4 Cup Parsley Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Super Greek seasoning
- 1 TBSP Olive oil La Panza is what i used
- Paprika to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cut cauliflower into unison pieces, place on a sheet pan , spray lightly with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper
- Roast for 20-25 minutes
- Set aside to cool off
- While the cauliflower is cooling off, prep and chop the veggies. Place into a bowl then mix in the feta cheese and parsley, set aside.
- Once cauliflower is cooled, grab a food processor or blender and put the cauliflower, lemon zest, lemon juice, almond milk and blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, place the hummus and cauliflower. Mix until combine
- On a plate or shallow bowl , pour the mixture in. Top with the veggie mixture
- Garnish with the olive oil and paprika
- Enjoy with veggies or mini pitas!
How pretty is this bowl? Need something for Taco Tuesday , BBQ or just have a yummy side dish on hand of for a snack, lunch or dinner? How about making my easy charred corn Guacamole? This came together in no time!! Simple fresh ingredients…
Need an easy weeknight dinner? Then you need to make my Buffalo Chicken Gyro on homemade pitas! All you need is some rotisserie chicken , hot sauce & some cheese. You probably have everything else on hand. I put this together in less than 10…
Looking for an amazing healthy dip that seems like it shouldn’t be healthy? Here you are!
Talk about easy too! This came together in no time and can feed a crowd. This dip is rich , velvety smooth and full of goodness!
RECIPE SERVES 8
1/2 Cup portions
Stats are for dip only
3 Bites on balance
2 WW 🔵🟣🟢
• 1 Large cauliflower
• Salt & Pepper
• Dak’s Italian Blast
• 1 tsp dried basil
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1 Cup part skim ricotta ( I use Polly-O )
• 2 tsp Aldi garlic paste
• 1T Grated Parmesan
• 1/4 Cup fat free half & half or unsweetened almond milk
• Juice of half a lemon 🍋
• 3/4 Cup FF Kraft mozzarella
• 2 Pints grape tomatoes
• salt & pepper
• Avocado oil
• 1T La Panza Chef’s Blend
• Roast cauliflower & grape tomatoes and season with salt, pepper, Dak’s Italian blast and a light spray of avocado oil. Roast at 400 for about 25 minutes ( set aside )
• In a blender ( I use my Vitamix ) add the roasted cauliflower, dried basil, oregano , ricotta, garlic paste, Parmesan , half & half and lemon juice. Blend until smooth
• Season with salt & pepper to taste. Pour into a lightly greased casserole. Top with mozzarella cheese. Spray a little with cooking spray to help melting process along. Bake at 350 for about 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
• Top with the roasted grape tomatoes & juices from them , garnish with La Panza , flaky salt & enjoy with either some crostini or your choice of dipper.
• This would also be amazing to use in a wrap, sandwich or on top of some chicken as well!
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at daksspices.com‼️
❗️Link in my Instagram bio ( chefallieskitchen ) to grab some amazing olive oil at La Panza 🫒 ❗️