One of my all-time favorite dips is spinach and artichoke so i decided to make a quick and easy breakfast using a lightened-up version or the dip and place that onto a bagel with a few eggs. It was AMAZING! Take the amazing spinach & …
This will be your favorite dip for the weekends, to bring to your friends house or to just make and use for taco Tuesday to add to your tacos, burritos or nachos! Its so delicious!
Cheesy & Spicy Bean Dip
- Casserole dish
- Sheet pan
- Can opener
- 6 CutDaCarb flatbread
- Cooking spray
- Garlic salt
- 1 Can Fat free refried beans Aldi brand
- 4 oz. Neufchatel Cheese Room temperature
- 1 tsp Dak's Street Taco Seasoning or Taco seasoning
- 2 Cans Rotel Drained
- 2 Cups Fat free cheddar cheese Kraft Brand
- Jalapeños Jarred
- Scallions to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375
- First you are going to cut the flatbreads into small triangles for chips. Cut in half, then again and again until small rectangles are formed so you can then cut diagonal to make triangles for chips.
- Place the flatbreads on a sheet pan, spray with cooking spray and season lightly with garlic salt
- Bake for about 5 minutes, checking every few until light golden. Bake is batches until you have desired amounts
- In a casserole dish layer with fat free refried beans, the cream cheese, the Street Taco seasoning, drained rotel and the cheddar cheese.
- Bake covered with foil for about 30 minutes until nice and melted and bubbly.
- Turn on broil if you'd like a golden top
- Garnish with jalapenos and scallions
Need an easy weeknight dinner? Then you need to make my Buffalo Chicken Gyro on homemade pitas!
All you need is some rotisserie chicken , hot sauce & some cheese. You probably have everything else on hand.
I put this together in less than 10 minutes and even with homemade pita bread using @mybizzykitchen skinny pizza dough!
These days have been super busy in this household and this was the best and easy dinner! Also extremely filling and delish! 👌🏻
6 @ww 🔵🟣🟢
9 Bites on Better Balance
• 3 oz. @mybizzykitchen Skinny Pizza Dough
• 3 oz. Rotisserie chicken ( my favorite is from @costco )
• 2T @lovemyphilly whipped cream cheese
• 28g FF @kraft_brand cheddar cheese
• @franksredhot Hot sauce ( add to your liking )
• @daksspices Butt Kickin Buffalo & @hidden.valley ranch
• 2T Scallions
• Lettuce 🥬
• Tomato 🍅
• Red onions
• 2T @bolthousefarms Chunky blue cheese mixed with 2T non fat Greek yogurt
• Before I assembled the gyro. I made my pitas right on my @steelmadeusa ( rolled out the 3 oz. of dough , lightly sprayed with avocado oil , seasoned with garlic salt and lightly browned both sides
• In a microwave safe bowl add the rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, @franksredhot & @daksspices Butt Kickin Buffalo
• Give it a mix and microwave for 1-2 minutes. Then add the scallions
• Assemble the gyro; Lettuce, Buffalo chicken, tomatoes, onions & Blue cheese dressing
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️ Link in bio to grab and awesome @steelmadeusa flat top ‼️
‼️𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at @daksspices ‼️
Looking for an amazing healthy dip that seems like it shouldn’t be healthy? Here you are! Talk about easy too! This came together in no time and can feed a crowd. This dip is rich , velvety smooth and full of goodness! RECIPE SERVES 81/2 …