Doesn’t this stack scream warm weather and happiness? Our son Aiden loves my pancakes!
Let’s welcome to the pancake family my new flavor, Strawberry Lemon Basil! If you’ve never had strawberry with basil you are truly missing out!
These sweet , tangy pancakes are mixed with the delicious savory basil and are absolutely delicious! I topped these stacks with my homemade strawberry sauce and syrup.
I made these beauties with the one and only @hungryjack pancake mix! Yes, you can jazz up a box mix! You’re welcome ☺️
Picture has 2 servings
Recipe below is for 1 serving:
6 @ww 🔵🟣🟢
7 Bites on Better Balance
• 1/2 Cup @hungryjack ( dry )
• 2T Egg whites
• 1/4 – 1/3 Cup unsweetened almond milk
• Zest of one lemon
• Juice of half a lemon
• Splash of vanilla
• 1/4 Cup chopped fresh basil
• 1/2 Cup chopped strawberries
• My strawberry sauce
( Find that recipe on my blog, just search sauce. Sub out the blueberries for strawberries)
• Syrup of your choice
• In a bowl mix the @hungryjack , egg whites, almond milk ,lemon zest, lemon juice & vanilla. Add slowly until consistency is loose to pour but not super loose like water.
• Let batter sit while you heat up your skillet or what I used was my @steelmadeusa flat top ( link in bio to grab an awesome flat top )
• When ready, scoop batter onto pan/flat top. Sprinkle some basil & chopped strawberry
• Brown on both sides and garnish with strawberry sauce & syrup
What flavor shall I do next? Let me know in the comments! 🥞
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮