Get ready for your new favorite couscous dish! Perfect for spring and summer!
Bring this to your next party or upcoming BBQ! Add a protein like chicken or steak and you have yourself a wonderful and flavorful meal.
Couscous Charred Corn Salad With Avocados, Tomatoes And Mozzarella
- Cutting board
- 1/2 Cup Israeli couscous
- Water For cooking couscous, follow directions on box for water needed. Some may be different
- 1 tsp Knorr chicken bouillon flavoring
- 1 Ear of corn or canned charred
- 46 Grams Avocado chopped
- 1/2 Pint Grape tomatoes halved
- 2 oz. Fresh mozzarella pearls Whole or halved
- 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse Farms lemon basil yogurt dressing
- 1/4 Cup Fresh basil Chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- First follow directions for the couscous , mine was bring the water to a boil then add the couscous. I also added the knorr chicken bouillon flavoring once I added the couscous. Once done set aside and with a fork break up the chunks lightly.
- While to couscous was cooking, char the corn. All I did was place the corn in a pan and saute until charred. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside to cool.
- Once couscous and corn are cooled off place in a large bowl
- Add remaining ingredients, balsamic vinegar, dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You can serve warm/room temperature or chill it in the refrigerator for later