Get ready for your new favorite couscous dish!
Couscous Charred Corn Salad With Avocados, Tomatoes And Mozzarella
Look no further, you are going to absolutely love this! If you have never had couscous, you are truly missing out. It's a delicious tiny little pasta that gets forgotten about and we need to bring it back!Bring this dish to your next BBQ and your guests will be talking about it for days. It's simple, tasty and full of flavor.
Servings: 6 People
- Cutting board
- 1/2 Cup Israeli couscous
- Water For cooking couscous, follow directions on box for water needed. Some may be different
- 1 tsp Knorr chicken bouillon flavoring
- 1 Ear of corn or canned
- 46 Grams Avocado chopped
- 1/2 Pint Grape tomatoes halved
- 2 oz. Fresh mozzarella pearls Whole or halved
- 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse Farms lemon basil yogurt dressing
- 1/4 Cup Fresh basil Chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- First follow directions for the couscous , mine was bring the water to a boil then add the couscous. I also added the knorr chicken bouillon flavoring once I added the couscous. Once done set aside and with a fork break up the chunks lightly.
- While to couscous was cooking, char the corn. All I did was place the corn in a pan and saute until charred. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside to cool.
- Once couscous and corn are cooled off place in a large bowl
- Add remaining ingredients, balsamic vinegar, dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You can serve warm/room temperature or chill it in the refrigerator for later
Recipe serves 6 1/2 Cup portions per serving 4 WW ( Green plan ) 3 WW ( Blue & Purple plan ) 4 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 154 Calories