Get ready for your new favorite couscous dish! Look no further, you are going to absolutely love this! If you have never had couscous, you are truly missing out. It's a delicious tiny little pasta that gets forgotten about and we need to bring it…
It is time for us to start clearing out the freezer in time for us to go camping. So here is an easy freezer grab meal for those that like quick meals or for those that need to clear out their freezers just like me.All…
Summer Orzo Salad
- Pot for pasta
- Large mixing bowl
- 1 16 oz. Box of Orzo
- 2 tsp Knorr Chicken Bouillon Flavoring for cooking pasta
- 1 English cucumber Sliced, halved or quartered
- 2 Tomatoes Diced
- 1 Red onion Diced
- 1 Red bell pepper Diced
- 1 Yellow or Orange bell pepper Diced
- 2 tsp Dak's Super Greek or Italian seasoning
- 1 8 oz. Fat free feta Crumbled
- 1/3 Cup Scallions or Chives Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Parsley Chopped
- 10 TBSP Ken's Lite Greek Vinaigrette
- 1/2 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- First get the water going for the orzo. Place the knorr seasoning in and once boiling add the orzo. Follow package for cooking and place into a strainer to cool
- While orzo is cooling. Time to prep and chop your vegetable. Place all into a large bowl when done.
- Once orzo has cooled off, pour into the bowl with all of the vegetables. Add Dak's Greek or Italian seasoning
- Mix lightly until everything is coated with seasoning and mixed well. Now time to make the dressing
- In a small bowl put the greek vinaigrette and the non fat greek yogurt. Mix until combined and creamy. Add to pasta and mix lightly until all coated.
- Toss in the scallions/chives and the parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Serve right away room temperature or place into refrigerator until ready to serve.
This dish is packed full of flavors! It is rich , decadent but lightened up to perfection! My creamy Cajun pasta dish is the best! It is creamy and everyone will enjoy it! Not a big fan of spicy food? That’s ok, you can omit…
Growing up my sister and I loved eating this salad my mom @dorna.c makes and still do. We have SO many childhood memories linked to this Tuna macaroni salad. The one main memory is going to the beach or lake. Not only is it delicious,…
Looking for an amazing healthy dip that seems like it shouldn’t be healthy? Here you are!
Talk about easy too! This came together in no time and can feed a crowd. This dip is rich , velvety smooth and full of goodness!
RECIPE SERVES 8
1/2 Cup portions
Stats are for dip only
3 Bites on balance
2 WW 🔵🟣🟢
• 1 Large cauliflower
• Salt & Pepper
• Dak’s Italian Blast
• 1 tsp dried basil
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1 Cup part skim ricotta ( I use Polly-O )
• 2 tsp Aldi garlic paste
• 1T Grated Parmesan
• 1/4 Cup fat free half & half or unsweetened almond milk
• Juice of half a lemon 🍋
• 3/4 Cup FF Kraft mozzarella
• 2 Pints grape tomatoes
• salt & pepper
• Avocado oil
• 1T La Panza Chef’s Blend
• Roast cauliflower & grape tomatoes and season with salt, pepper, Dak’s Italian blast and a light spray of avocado oil. Roast at 400 for about 25 minutes ( set aside )
• In a blender ( I use my Vitamix ) add the roasted cauliflower, dried basil, oregano , ricotta, garlic paste, Parmesan , half & half and lemon juice. Blend until smooth
• Season with salt & pepper to taste. Pour into a lightly greased casserole. Top with mozzarella cheese. Spray a little with cooking spray to help melting process along. Bake at 350 for about 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
• Top with the roasted grape tomatoes & juices from them , garnish with La Panza , flaky salt & enjoy with either some crostini or your choice of dipper.
• This would also be amazing to use in a wrap, sandwich or on top of some chicken as well!
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at daksspices.com‼️
❗️Link in my Instagram bio ( chefallieskitchen ) to grab some amazing olive oil at La Panza 🫒 ❗️