Who doesn’t love a good breakfast sandwich? I know that they are probably my favorite!
Breakfast Sandwich On A Roll
One of my many favorite breakfast creations! I seriously enjoy breakfast the most! You can have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner! This is packed full of many forms of goodies! From the local bakery roll, protein from the eggs, lots of veggies from the sausage patties and the delicious avocado giving that healthy fat and creaminess! I topped everything with the delicious Dak's seasonings!
- Pan, flat top or griddle
- 1 Spinella's Portuguese Roll I find mine at Shop Rite
- 2 Slices non fat american cheese Shop RIte brand
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs
- 2 Morning Star Veggie Sausage Patties
- 28 Grams Avocado
- Dak's Seasonings, Nothin But-Tha Salt CODE:CHEFALLIE10 for 10% off
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- First I microwaved the frozen veggie sausage patties to get the cooking process along faster. Once done I placed on my flat top to get both sides nice and crisp. I use my Steel Made flat top. You can grab one of these from my homepage under codes & links.
- I toasted my roll while veggie sausage was browning , then set aside as well.
- When ready, cook the eggs to your liking. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- When time to assemble sandwich, I placed the cheese down, then the hot eggs, sausage patties and fresh sliced avocado. Make sure to sprinkle a little salt on the avocado. I then seasoned with Dak's and enjoyed!
8 WW ( Blue & Purple ) 10 WW ( Green ) 8 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 484 Calories