Growing up, tuna was one of my favorites and still is. It is so easy to put together and you can either have it cold or hot. This has to be one of my new favorite recipes. It is full of yummy flavors and doesn’t need to have a massive amount of mayonnaise in it.
Need a quick lunch or dinner idea? Then you should make this one! It would be great for some meal prep, make into sandwiches like I did here, Put over a big bowl of lettuce or turn it into a tuna melt. Either way, you’ll want to make this again!
This tuna salad is packed full of flavors! It has a little heat, sweetness and lots of spices!
- Can opener
- Fork for mixing
- 1 5oz Bumble Bee Tuna white albacore in water drained
- 1/4 cup Vidalia Onion diced
- 1/4 cup Celery & leaves diced
- 5 Sweet Heat Pickle Chips Mt. Olive
- 3 each Kosher Dill Snack Crunchers Mt. Olive
- Splash of dill pickle juice
- 1 TBSP Light mayonnaise Hellman's
- 2 TBSP Non fat greek yogurt
- 3 tsp Stone ground mustard I use a German brand from Aldi
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp Onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Old Bay Pinch
- Shredded lettuce I used iceberg
- Tomato slices season with salt & pepper
- Roll of your choice
- Drain tuna
- Mix everything into a bowl, season with salt & pepper to taste and serve right away ( if tuna was chilled prior) or place in refrigerator for later.
- Serve on some bread or roll of your choice with lettuce and tomatoes
Serves 2 Below is Tuna Salad only ( Bread not included ) 2 WW ( All plans ) 2 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 116 Calories
Love your tuna salad! The extra pickles is a great touch!!
Yes the pickles are my favorite!!!