Toasted English Muffin With Whipped Cottage Cheese, Fig Jam, Fresh Sliced Figs And Fresh Basil
Absolutely delicious combination! It is fresh fig season here in New England and I am ALL about it right now! They are sweet yet work so well with savory meals as well. I ate this for breakfast but you can certainly enjoy this for a snack or dessert!
- Food processor
- 1 Light English Muffin Shop Rite brand
- 56 grams Whipped Cottage Cheese Low Fat Daisy, recipe/instructions below
- 1/4 Cup My Fig Jam recipe on my blog
- Sliced fresh figs
- Fresh basil
- Salt to garnish
- In a small food processor, put the low fat cottage cheese into the food processor. Whip until it is light and fluffy and doubled even tripled in volume.
- Toast your english muffin or toast
- Smear the whipped cottage cheese down, then my fig jam, slice fresh figs then sprinkle some fresh basil and salt to garnish
4 WW ( All plans ) 4 Bites on Better Balance 191 Calories To find my fig jam, just search on my site.