Talk about one of the best combos ever! Broccoli and cheese is one of the best combos! Take that and make it into a breakfast burrito and you'll be in heaven.
- 3 oz. Cooked lean and trimmed beef sirloin Chopped
- 1 Joseph Lavash Flatbread
- 2 TBSP Aldi con queso
- 1/4 Cup Black beans Drained & rinsed
- 1/4 Cup Rotel tomatoes Drained
- 28 grams Avocado Chopped
- Lettuce Shredded
- Dak's Street Taco seasoning season with your heart
- Dak's Taco Knight seasoning season with your heart
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- I seasoned my leftover steak with the Dak's Street Taco & Taco Knight. Chopped into small pieces and set aside and got all of my other ingredients together
- Once you have all your ingredients set and ready to go start to assemble your burrito making sure you don't over stuff but you stuff it enough. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once folded, place open side down on a pan or flat top. Brown up the sides and enjoy
This breakfast was so delicious, filling and refreshing! I grabbed a bunch of veggies, my favorite veggie sausage patties and some fresh avocado and fresh herbs. I placed in all on my favorite flatbreads and this beauty came to life!Not only did this take less…