Have you ever thought you’d be able to have mashed potatoes in less than 20 minutes? Well, with my pressure cooker technique you’ll never go back to the old way!
They are fluffy and amazing!
Lightened Mashed Potatoes
- Pressure Cooker
- 5 Pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 32 oz. Fat free chicken broth
- 3 TBSP Light butter I use I Can't Believe It's Not Butter The Light One
- 1/2-3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- First peel your potatoes and cut into large chunks
- Place potatoes into the pressure cooker and cover with the chicken broth
- Set to high pressure for 11 minutes
- Drain potatoes then place into a stand mixer
- Add the butter & almond milk
- Whip up and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve and enjoy