This is an all-time favorite here in this household. We love making the house smell wonderful all day and to be able to set and forget is my kind of dinner. This is great for meal prep, and you can serve this in a roll …
Category: Instant Pot
This was a delicious Sunday dinner in the crockpot. A set it and forget it meal that’ll make your house smell amazing all day long!
Did I mention this was kid and husband approved and required very minimal effort? It was PERFECT!
Crockpot Chicken Parmesan
- 4 Chicken breasts ( Fresh or frozen ) About 2 pounds
- 2 1/2 - 2 3/4 Marinara I used Aldi brand
- 1 tsp Avocado oil I use spray
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 TBSP Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 2 TBSP Minced garlic
- 1/2 Cup Fat free chicken broth
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 2 TBSP Grated parmesan
- 2 Cups Grape tomatoes Sliced in half
- 2 Cups Fat free mozzarella
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- Place frozen or fresh chicken breast into crockpot
- Spray lightly with avocado oil
- Season with salt & pepper to taste
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, onion powder & minced garlic all over the chicken
- Pour the chicken broth on the bottom of the crockpot then cover chicken with the marinara
- Sprinkle dried parsley, grated parmesan & sliced grape tomatoes over the marinara
- Place on low cooker setting for 6-8 hours
- Sprinkle mozzarella over the top and oregano and cover again until melted ( About 10 minutes )
- Server lightly shredded or chunked ( it'll fall apart ) over pasta of your choice.
Talk about comfort in a bowl! With these chilly months I love a good soup to keep me full for hours and warm my bones up! I also have always enjoyed Broccoli and Cheese soup but didn’t like how rich some were or how much cheese some places added and also some of them were so rich you could only have a few spoonful’s.
Not mine, you can enjoy a generous portion without the guilt and without needed a massive glass of water to calm down how rich it is.
With my Guilt Free Cheesy Broccoli & Ranch soup you will love the ease of it and will want this all fall and winter long.
Guilt Free Cheesy Broccoli & Ranch Soup
- Dutch oven
- Instant pot or crockpot
- 4 Cups Cooked Broccoli I used steam in bags
- 1 tsp Avocado oil
- 2 TBSP Light butter I use I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- 1 Small Onion Diced fine
- 1/2 Cup Celery Dinced fine
- 2 Cups Shredded carrots
- 1 TBSP Garlic Minced
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 2 Cups Fat free chicken broth
- 2 Cups Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp Knorr chicken bouillion
- 1/2 tsp Ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning
- 4 Non fat american cheese slices Borden cheese brand
- 1 Cup Fat free cheddar cheese
- 2 oz. Neufchatel cream cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- First cook your broccoli and set aside. I use steam in bag broccoli out of convenience but you can use fresh.
- In a large pot ( I use a dutch oven ) place the avocado oil and light butter in. Once melted sauté the onions, celery and carrots until tender.
- Once veggies are tender add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Take the flour and sprinkle all over making sure to coat. Sauté just for about one minute.
- Add the chicken broth and the almond milk. Stir until combined.
- Add the minced garlic and seasonings.
- Once broccoli has cooled off take 3 out of the 4 cups and chop up fine and add into soup.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add the cheeses and bring to a boil then simmer immediately.
- Take the remaining broccoli and give it a good rough chop and add in.
- Season again with salt and pepper to taste and serve!
This is a winner in my book. Not only do I love everything that involves buffalo chicken, its so versatile. Eat this as is with a side salad, put it into a tortilla or flatbread, make it into a pizza, calzone filling, dip, enchiladas or taquitos. They options are endless.
This was such a simple meal to put together and tasted amazing! The low carb option is also wonderful. You can definitely sub out for regular rice but I enjoy the cauliflower because you get your veggies in and you don’t really taste it.
Great option for my meal plan people as well. It makes great leftovers and like I said before you can use this for many different types of meals.
Skinny Buffalo Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Casserole dish
- Crockpot or Instant pop
- 1 Pound Chicken breast or rotisserie ( White meat only )
- 1 1/2 Cups Plain cauliflower rice I use frozen steam in bag
- 1/2 Cup Frank's Hot Sauce Or hot sauce of your choice
- 8 TBSP Alouette Reduced Garlic & Herb Cheese Spread
- 1/2 Cup Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Celery Chopped
- 2 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning or Ranch seasoning of your choice
- 2 tsp Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo seasoning Optional
- 1 3/4 Cup Fat free chedddar cheese Kraftj
- 1 oz. Gorgonzola cheese Optional
- Cook cauliflower rice according to package and set aside
- Preheat oven to 375
- Either use chopped up rotisserie chicken or have cooked chicken ready to use. I placed mine into my Instant-pot on pressure cook setting with a little salt, pepper and veggie bouillon base for about 10-11 minutes then once cooled enough to handle chopped up fine.
- Place chicken into a large bowl with the cauliflower rice, hot sauce, alouette, onion, celery , ranch seasoning, buffalo seasoning , 1 cup of the cheddar cheese and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix up
- Place mixture into a oven safe casserole dish then sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top along with the gorgonzola cheese
- Place into the oven covered for about 20-25 minutes. If you'd like more browning on top turn broil on for a few seconds
- Remove and garnish with more hot sauce if desired and some scallions