One of my all-time favorite dips is spinach and artichoke so i decided to make a quick and easy breakfast using a lightened-up version or the dip and place that onto a bagel with a few eggs. It was AMAZING!
Spinach & Artichoke Open Face Breakfast Sandwich
- Air fryer or oven
- Saute pan
- 2 Cups Fresh spinach cooked down & cooled
- 1/2 Cup Artichokes (In water) chopped
- 2 Laughing cow cheese wedges light
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder or fresh chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Royo everything bagel or low carb bagel of your choice
- 2 Eggs seasoned as you wish
- 1 tsp Parmesan cheese to garnsih
- 1/4 tsp Dak's Everything But Tha Salt or everything but the bagel seasoning
- Hot sauce optional
- Scallions to garnish
- In a small mixing bowl combine the spinach, artichokes, cheese and seasonings.
- Place mixture onto bagel halves evenly and place into the Air fryer or oven until warmed up and bagel is toasted. 350-375
- While bagel is in the oven or air fryer prepare your eggs as you wish.
- Place cooked eggs on top of the bagel with a sprinkle of cheese, hot sauce (optional) & the Everything But Tha Salt seasoning.
- Garnish with scallions