Sometimes I like eating like a kid and that is exactly why I made these. Not only did these come together in less than 15 minutes, but they were also delicious and kept me full.
Take that fun childhood meal and make it into an adult version. These are so easy and filling.
- Air fryer or oven
- 1 Bagel I used a Keto bagel
- 4 Roasted garlic cloves
- 1/3 Cup Marinara I used Aldi
- 1/2 Cup Fat free mozzarella
- 12 Hormel turkey pepperoni slices
- 1/4 Cup Mushrooms Sauteed
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Smear some roasted garlic on the bagel halves
- Place into an oven or an air fryer until lightly toasted. 350/375 degrees.
- Place one pepperoni in the center of each hole in the bagel halves
- Spoon the marinara sauce all over the bagel, then add the toppings of your choice
- Place back into the oven or air fryer until cheese is nice and melted
- Garnish with some oregano and fresh herbs
4 WW personal points Click here to calculate your WW personal points 4 Bites on BB Healthi (Formerly called iTrackBites)