The easiest and super delicious personal veggie pizza! I can eat pizza every single day and there have been weeks where I enjoyed pizza every day and I wasn’t feeling guilty AT ALL! My Bizzy Kitchen Skinny Pizza Dough has been a live changer for …
Spaghetti squash is probably one of my favorite hacks for the normal spaghetti that keeps you super full and packed full of amazing nutrients. I topped it with an amazing air fryer salmon. This squash is filled with a delicious combination of spinach, artichokes and …
Sometimes I like eating like a kid and that is exactly why I made these. Not only did these come together in less than 15 minutes, but they were also delicious and kept me full.
- Air fryer or oven
- 1 Bagel I used a Keto bagel
- 4 Roasted garlic cloves
- 1/3 Cup Marinara I used Aldi
- 1/2 Cup Fat free mozzarella
- 12 Hormel turkey pepperoni slices
- 1/4 Cup Mushrooms Sauteed
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Smear some roasted garlic on the bagel halves
- Place into an oven or an air fryer until lightly toasted. 350/375 degrees.
- Place one pepperoni in the center of each hole in the bagel halves
- Spoon the marinara sauce all over the bagel, then add the toppings of your choice
- Place back into the oven or air fryer until cheese is nice and melted
- Garnish with some oregano and fresh herbs
When I tell you this is a MUST MAKE pasta dish & that I made it healthier, I’m not lying.
One of my ALL-TIME favorite pasta dishes has always been Penne alla Vodka. I wanted to make a lightened version without losing the flavor and I did just that.
I hope you love this as much as I did.
Pasta In Vodka Sauce With Chicken
- Saute pan
- Pot for pasta
- 1 8oz. Box Banza pasta shells or pasta of your choice
- 1 tsp Better than bouillon chicken base Added to water
- 1 Pound Chicken breast
- 1-2 tsp Dak's Italian Blast or Italian seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Avocado oil
- 1 Small Shallot Minced
- 2 TBSP Minced garlic
- 2 TBSP Tomato paste
- 1/2 Cup Tito's Vodka
- 1 Cup Crushed tomatoes
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Dak's Italian Blast or extra Italian seasoning
- 1/3 Cup Fat free half & half
- 1 Cup Reserved pasta water
- 2 TBSP Nutritional yeast
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Red chili flakes to taste
- 1 TBSP Light butter
- Fresh grated parmesan to garnish
- Basil to garnish
- First get the water going for your pasta with the bouillon base added to water. Once ready throw pasta in and reserve the pasta water once pasta is all done cooking. * COOK TO AL DENTE*
- While the water is boiling/Pasta cooking, start to season your chicken breast with salt, pepper & Italian seasonings
- I air fried my chicken at 380 for about 15 minutes while the Vodka sauce was being made. You can also place into oven at 350/375 as well until internal temperature is 165
- In a pan spray with the avocado oil. Place the shallots in and sauté until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add the tomato paste and mix/cook for about another 30 seconds.
- Deglaze pan with vodka and cook off alcohol for about 1 minute
- Add the crushed tomatoes, Italian seasonings and fat free half and half. (Slowly add the half and half in, heat should be at a low/medium while adding)
- To thicken and add more volume to the sauce, add the reserved pasta water a little at a time until you are happy with consistency and volume. If you have nutritional yeast, add it now. Give a little nutty flavor it's great.
- Once chicken is all done cooking, set aside to rest for about 5-10 minutes before slicing. * If you slice chicken right away you will lose all of the juice and have a VERY dry chicken breast, resting is VERY important*
- Season sauce with salt, pepper and red chili flakes to taste.
- Garnish pasta with freshly grated parmesan, basil and enjoy with your chicken.
- Casserole dish
- Air fryer
- 1 Large Eggplant or two small
- 2 Packets Shake n Bake I used Aldi brand
- 1 TBSP Italian seasoning
- 1 TBSP Dried basil
- 1 TBSP Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Italian Blast discount code:chefallie10
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 - 3/4 Cup Egg Substitute seasoned with a little more Italian seasoning
- Marinara I used my Sunday sauce, recipe on my blog
- 1 Cup Fat free mozzarella Kraft brand
- 4 oz. Part skim mozzarella I used Aldi brand
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Grated parmesan to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350
- Preheat air fryer to 380
- Slice your eggplant into 1/2 inch slices
- Place slices of eggplant on pieces of paper towel and sprinkle with salt. Let sit for about 5 minutes then dab moisture out
- Season the breadcrumbs with the Italian seasoning, dried basil, oregano , Dak's Italian Blast, salt and pepper. Mix up
- Season egg substitute with a little more Italian seasoning
- Take each slice of eggplant and dip into the egg mixture then into the breadcrumbs.
- Once all done, spray the air fryer basked or tray with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Air fry at 380 for about 10 minutes
- Once all are air fried, coat the bottom of the casserole dish with sauce
- Time to layer up. Place eggplant down, then more sauce, Cheese, more eggplant then more sauce. Once all done sprinkle all the cheese over the top
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted. If you desire turn broil on until nice and golden
- Garnish with fresh basil and some grated parmesan
- Serve as is and enjoy!