Buffalo Chicken anything is a BIG part of my food life. I absolutely love anything that is buffalo chicken style and I love to be able to switch it up.
This is such an easy meal that is super filling. Very low in points for WW and bites for Healthi members. It is also low in calories.
Do you love buffalo chicken as much as I do?
Buffalo Chicken Chalupa
- Air fryer or oven
- Bowl for mxing
- 3 oz. Cooked chicken or rotisserie
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch to taste
- Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo to taste
- 1 Light laughing cow wedge
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse Cucumber Ranch Yogurt Dressing
- Frank's Hot Sauce to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Joseph's Flax, oat bran & whole wheat pita
- 20 grams FF Cheddar Cheese
- Sliced tomatoes optional
- Cucumber slices
- 1 Cup Micro Greens or romaine/mixed greens
- In a bowl shred up the chicken and then add Dak's seasonings, laughing cow wedge, hot sauce and 1 TBSP of the dressing. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on half of the pita followed by the chicken.
- Close up the pita making sure the chicken and cheese side is weighing down empty side.
- Place into air fryer at 375 or oven until golden brown (About 2-3 minutes)
- Open up the pita and add the tomato slices, cucumber, micro greens and other TBSP of dressing and enjoy.