Need a low carb yet delicious and filling recipe? This was absolutely amazing, and I basically ate the entire sheet pan to myself in two days.
It was so simple and can be a great meal prep option as well.
- Sheet pan
- Parchment paper
- 12 Garlic cloves
- 2 Large Cauliflower heads
- Avocado oil spray to coat cauliflower steaks
- 1 TBSP Italian seasonin
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano dried
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 2 oz Part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup No sugar added pasta or marinara sauce
- Fresh basil
- Red pepper flakes Optional
- Preheat oven to 425
- Slice cauliflower heads into 1-inch-thick slices "Steaks"
- Place cauliflower onto a parchment lined sheet pan and spray lightly with avocado oil
- Season both sides of cauliflower with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, onion powder and red pepper flakes
- Place garlic into foil and close up. Place onto sheet pan with cauliflower
- Bake for 20 minutes then flip cauliflower and bake for an additional 2o minutes
- Smear the roasted garlic all over the cauliflower followed by the sauce, cheese and sprinkle oregano.
- Place back into the oven until the cheese is melted and golden brown top
- Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy