Air Fryer Salmon Bites
I made this in under 30 minutes, maybe even 20 minutes.
This was so easy and so delicious.
It was PACKED full of protein and amazing flavors.
Did I mention, one serving of this is ZERO WW points?
Here is what you need:
- Fresh salmon filets
- Dak’s Spices Original Red seasoning or Paprika
- Dak’s Spices Asian Zing seasoning or seasoning of choice
- G Hughes Orange Ginger marinade
- Frozen cauliflower rice
- Fresh spinach
- Garlic powder
- Dak’s Spices Everything But Tha Salt seasoning or everything but the bagel seasoning
These are amazing seasonings from Dak’s Spices but you could use whatever you would like as far as seasonings. If you’d like to try them out, use code CHEFALLIE at Dak’s Spices. Click HERE.
I love G Hughes sugar free products. You can certainly use any kind of marinade you would like, but this is sugar free and low WW points and calories.
I always have frozen cauliflower rice on hand. Either plain or the Tattooed Chef brand.
Another great spice from Dak’s Spices. What is great about the Everything But Tha Salt seasoning is that there is NO SALT. The regular everything but the bagel seasoning has WW points. Also, sriracha is optional for a garnish.
Air Fryer Salmon Bites
- Air fryer
- Saute pan
- 1 pound Salmon filet cut into 1" chunks
- 1 tsp Dak's Original Red seasoning or paprika
- 1 tsp Dak's Asian Zing seasoning or seasoning of your choice
- 1/4 Cup G Hughes Orange Ginger Marinade
- 4 1/2 Cups Cauliflower rice I used steam in bag
- 3 Cups Fresh spinach chopped roughly
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Dak's Everything But Tha Salt sesasoning or everything but the bagel seasoning
- Scallions to garnish
- Sriracha optional
- Take the skin off of the salmon
- Cut salmon into 1" chunks
- Place salmon chunks into a bowl with the orange ginger marinade
- Season with the Dak's Original red, Asian Zing and salt and pepper to taste
- Set aside for about 5-10 minutes
- While that is marinading, place the steam in bag cauliflower into the microwave
- Once all done pour into a skillet on medium heat
- While you are cooking up the cauliflower, set air fryer to 390 degrees. Place salmon chunks onto the air fryer basket or tray making sure to spray with cooking spray to avoid sticking
- Cook for 4-5 minutes making sure to flip halfway through
- While salmon is cooking Sauté the cauliflower for a few minutes to draw out the moisture then add the spinach, garlic powder, Asian Zing and season with salt & pepper
- Once everything is done add to a bowl with the salmon bites on top of the rice, garnish with scallions and everything but tha salt seasoning and enjoy
- Add some sriracha for an extra punch of heat, optional.