Peanut Butter & Banana Toast is a childhood favorite of mine.
I would load it with peanut butter and bananas but not knowing the number of calories I was eating.
This is my lightened version of my childhood favorite and is also packed with protein as well.
Here is what you will need:
- Royo Bread Company artisan bread or bread of your choice
- Peanut butter, I use powdered peanut butter
- Sugar free pancake syrup or syrup of your couce
- Dak’s Pumpkin Pie spice
- Dak’s Chocolate Crave seasoning or cocoa powder
- Pure Raw Brands wildflower honey or honey of your choice
This is my favorite low carb bread to use from Royo Bread Company. If you’d like to try them out, I have a code just click here and use CODE:CHEFALLIE
I love this option for a lower calorie option for peanut butter and it is a great pantry staple. I usually get mine from a wholesale club or you can get it right from Amazon right here.
My favorite sugar free syrup is the Maple Grove Farms brand.
Dak’s Spices are the only spices I use. They are salt free and have amazing blends. Use code:chefallie for a discount at Daksspices.com
Code:CHEFALLIE will get you a discount from the most AMAZING honey is from Pure Raw Brands
Here is how to make it:
- Make the peanut butter with the peanut butter powder by slowly adding water until it is a nice peanut butter consistency. I also add a tiny bit of sugar free pancake syrup to sweeten it up
- Set the peanut butter aside and toast your bread
- Slice up the bananas super thin in order to use the entire banana for both slices of bread
- Smear the peanut butter over the two slices of toast followed by placing the banana slices down
- Sprinkle the pumpkin pie spice and chocolate crave spice
- Drizzle a little bit of honey on top with a pinch of salt
Peanut Butter & Banana Toast
- Small mixing bowl
- 2 Eat Royo Company low carb artisan bread or bread of choice, see notes for discount
- 2 TBSP PB Fit peanut butter powder
- 2-3 TBSP Water
- 1 tsp Sugar free pancake syrup
- 4 ounces Banana Sliced thin
- Pinch Dak's Pumpkin Spice seasoning discount in notes
- Pinch Dak's Chocolate Crave seasoning or cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Pure Raw dark wildflower honey discount in notes
- Pinch Kosher salt
- In a small mixing bowl combine the peanut butter powder and the water slowly until it is the consistency of your liking
- Add the sugar free pancake syrup into the peanut butter to sweeten it
- Toast the bread
- Slice the bananas into thin slices so the banana slices will cover two slices of bread
- Add the peanut butter to the toast followed by the bananas
- Season the top of the bananas with the pumpkin spice, chocolate crave, honey and a pinch of salt