Peach season is here, and I am all for it. We got these beautiful peaches from a local farm called Tara Farms out in Litchfield, CT. The owner of this farm is coworkers with my husband and is so generous to bring us some amazing …
Pineapple Coconut Sorbet
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh or canned pinapples no sugar added
- 1/3 Cup Coconut water
- Combine ingredients into the pint container and freeze for 12-24 hours
- Mix on sorbet setting. Re mix 1-2 times or until sorbet consistency
These overnight oats are my absolute favorite overnight oat recipe. They are the childhood favorite sandwich turned into a healthy and delicious meal.
If you love peanut butter and jelly, you are going to be OBSESSED with my PB & Jelly Overnight Oats.
PB & Jelly Overnight Oats
- 1/3 Cup Quick oats
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 TBSP Chia seeds
- 2 TBSP PB Fit peanut butter powder
- 1-2 TBSP Sugar free pancake syrup or water
- 1/3 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Tasty shakes vanilla bean oatmeal mixins
- 1/2 Cup My Blueberry Sauce Sub mixed berries, recipe linked in notes
- Place oats, almond milk and chia seeds into a mason jar and mix up
- Add the yogurt and tasty shakes on top
- In a separate bowl mix the PB fit and syrup and or water until peanut butter consistency. Add on top of the yogurt
- Add the berry sauce and place into the fridge until the next day and enjoy
These pizzas are going to be the talk of your next party! Enjoy these as a dessert, breakfast or just a yummy treat! They are sweet, savory and absolutely delicious! Made with Skinny Pizza Dough, my Blueberry sauce and my Crockpot Cinnamon Apples, you just …
This is another kid friendly breakfast which is awesome! I love being able to jazz up your pancake mix. It is easy and you can do so many different creations.
Need a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner idea? Then make my yummy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes. Don’t forget to make my blueberry sauce beforehand. My Blueberry Sauce is great for so many things but is especially delicious on pancakes!
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes With My Blueberry Sauce
- Bowl for mixing
- Pan or flat top for cooking
- 1 Cup Pancake Mix ( Dry ) I used Hungry Jack brand
- 3/4 Cup Water More if too thick
- 1/2 Cup Pure pumpkin ( Not pumpkin pie mix ) I use Libby's brand
- 2 tsp Dak's Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- My Blueberry Sauce To garnish, Recipe on blog
- Fat free whipped cream I used Reddi Whip
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice to garnish
- In a bowl mix the pancake mix, water , pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and vanilla. Set to the side for about 5 minutes. If the batter is too thick, add a splash of water until consistency is good.
- While pancake batter is resting, preheat your pan or flat top
- Once ready, use 1/4 cup to pour each pancake. Cook on both sides and garnish with my blueberry sauce, whipped cream and a pinch more of pumpkin pie spice seasoning