I personally LOVE apple crisp more than I like apple pie. Anyone else? It is easier and you do not have to worry about making a crust. I love the holidays and all of the cooking and baking that happens, it makes me happy! Here …
Peanut Butter & Banana Toast is a childhood favorite of mine.
I would load it with peanut butter and bananas but not knowing the number of calories I was eating.
This is my lightened version of my childhood favorite and is also packed with protein as well.
Here is what you will need:
- Royo Bread Company artisan bread or bread of your choice
- Peanut butter, I use powdered peanut butter
- Sugar free pancake syrup or syrup of your couce
- Dak’s Pumpkin Pie spice
- Dak’s Chocolate Crave seasoning or cocoa powder
- Pure Raw Brands wildflower honey or honey of your choice
This is my favorite low carb bread to use from Royo Bread Company. If you’d like to try them out, I have a code just click here and use CODE:CHEFALLIE
I love this option for a lower calorie option for peanut butter and it is a great pantry staple. I usually get mine from a wholesale club or you can get it right from Amazon right here.
My favorite sugar free syrup is the Maple Grove Farms brand.
Dak’s Spices are the only spices I use. They are salt free and have amazing blends. Use code:chefallie for a discount at Daksspices.com
Code:CHEFALLIE will get you a discount from the most AMAZING honey is from Pure Raw Brands
Here is how to make it:
- Make the peanut butter with the peanut butter powder by slowly adding water until it is a nice peanut butter consistency. I also add a tiny bit of sugar free pancake syrup to sweeten it up
- Set the peanut butter aside and toast your bread
- Slice up the bananas super thin in order to use the entire banana for both slices of bread
- Smear the peanut butter over the two slices of toast followed by placing the banana slices down
- Sprinkle the pumpkin pie spice and chocolate crave spice
- Drizzle a little bit of honey on top with a pinch of salt
Peanut Butter & Banana Toast
- Small mixing bowl
- 2 Eat Royo Company low carb artisan bread or bread of choice, see notes for discount
- 2 TBSP PB Fit peanut butter powder
- 2-3 TBSP Water
- 1 tsp Sugar free pancake syrup
- 4 ounces Banana Sliced thin
- Pinch Dak's Pumpkin Spice seasoning discount in notes
- Pinch Dak's Chocolate Crave seasoning or cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Pure Raw dark wildflower honey discount in notes
- Pinch Kosher salt
- In a small mixing bowl combine the peanut butter powder and the water slowly until it is the consistency of your liking
- Add the sugar free pancake syrup into the peanut butter to sweeten it
- Toast the bread
- Slice the bananas into thin slices so the banana slices will cover two slices of bread
- Add the peanut butter to the toast followed by the bananas
- Season the top of the bananas with the pumpkin spice, chocolate crave, honey and a pinch of salt
My Dole Pineapple Protein Whip is a dream!
I have never been to Disney World, but I always hear about the famous Dole Whip they serve, and I wanted to see what all of the rave was. Now, I’m sure mine doesn’t taste like Disney’s but I now know why people love it so much.
The combination of the sweet pineapple mixed with the creamy vanilla makes a wonderful treat.
What you need:
- One Ninja Creami ice cream machine
- Ninja Creami pint
- Can opener
- NO SUGAR ADDED pineapples
- Vanilla Fairlife protein shake, or shake of your choice
- Vanilla bean paste or extract
- Kosher salt
- Sugar free vanilla instant pudding (optional)
How to make it:
- In the Ninja Creami pint, Place pineapples without juice into the pint container
- Pour the fairlife shake over the pineapples until you reach the max line on the Ninja Creami pint container. Half of the shake is used.
- Add the vanilla bean paste or extract and the salt
- Mix until combine
- Place into the freezer for 12-24 hours
- Once the base is frozen and ready to make, place the pint into the Ninja Creami bowl, put the lid on and place into the Ninja Creami base
- Press the ‘sorbet’ button on the machine
- Hit the ‘re mix’ button until you have a consistency you’d like (I hit mine 2-4 times)
- Want some extra creaminess? Add 1/2 TBSP of the sugar free vanilla instant pudding into a small bowl with a splash of either unsweetened almond milk or some more of the Fairlife vanilla shake
- Mix until a thick pudding is created
- Take a spoon and place it into the center of the Dole Whip and hit the ‘mix in’ button
Dole Pineapple Protein Whip
- 1 Ninja Creami ice cream machine
- Can opener
- 1 Cup Dole pineapples (No sugar added) no juice
- 1/2 11.5 oz. Vanilla Fairlife protein shake or shake of your choice
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 Pinch Kosher salt
- Place the pineapples into the Creami pint
- Pour half the fairlife protein shake over the pineapples
- Add the vanilla bean paste or extract followed by the salt
- Place into the freezer for 12-24 hours
- Once the mixture is frozen place into the Creami base and hit "Sorbet"
- Hit the "re-mix" button until nice and fluffy*SCRAPE THE EDGES ON THE PINT BETWEEN THE RE-MIXES TO GET THE "ICY" PIECES INCORPORATED BETTER*
- For an extra creamy dole whip, take 1/2 tbsp of sugar free vanilla pudding mix with a splash of Fairlife or unsweetened almond milk and place into the center of the dole whip and press "ADD IN" button
I have so obsessed with this easy and delicious bowl of goodness!
Very minimal effort needed, and it keeps you full for hours with the protein.
Strawberry Protein Pudding
- Blender or food processor
- 1 Fairlife Nutrition Strawberry Protein Shake
- 1 TBSP Simply Delish Vanilla instant pudding Sugar Free or your choice
- Whipped cream
- Place shake and instant pudding mix into the blender and blend for just a few seconds. A blender is good, so no chunks are in the batter
- Pour into two containers and place into the fridge for about 30 minutes or overnight if meal prepping
- Once set add desired toppings and enjoy
These overnight oats are my absolute favorite overnight oat recipe. They are the childhood favorite sandwich turned into a healthy and delicious meal. If you love peanut butter and jelly, you are going to be OBSESSED with my PB & Jelly Overnight Oats. Your favorite …