Another staple on our holiday table is cranberry sauce. I love making my own but my sister likes the good old cranberry sauce from the can. I enjoy making my own because of the flavors and the versatility you have with it afterwards. Thanksgiving leftovers…
This is another kid friendly breakfast which is awesome! I love being able to jazz up your pancake mix. It is easy and you can do so many different creations. Need a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner idea? Then make my yummy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.…
Our family loves all different forms and flavors of banana bread! My kids devour a loaf usually in a day and if my husband approves it, anyone will!
This recipe comes from my banana muffin recipe just adjusted a little with a few ingredients added as well. My Banana Muffin recipe can also be found here on my blog as well.
Banana Fig Bread
- Loaf pan
- 3 Extra ripe bananas
- 1/3 Cup Egg substitute
- 1/4 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Cup Almond milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 Cup My fig jam recipe on my blog
- 1-2 Fresh figs sliced
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice I use Dak's Spices, or substitute cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl mash up 2 of the 3 bananas
- Add remaining ingredients besides the fig jam and fresh figs and let sit for about 5 minutes
- Spray the loaf pan generously with cooking spray to prevent sticking
- Chop up remaining banana and fold into batter.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan
- Tag the fig jam and plop all over the top of the batter. Take a knife or toothpick and swirl all around .
- Place fresh fig slices on top and bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let rest for about 10 minutes before slicing and enjoy
Right now is the perfect time to enjoy peaches! They are in season and are absolutely delicious. I love my peaches as is, grilled, baked or just tossed into a delicious salad. I air fried the chicken with some amazing spices and while that was…
How about those delicious peaches that are in season right now during these hot summer days? Well grab some and lets make my easy peach cobbler!No need to measure this and that, all you need is your favorite pancake mix! Yes, you heard that…