Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal is one of my favorites! This can be done on the stove top like regular oatmeal or in the microwave. I personally love the way it comes out in the oven.
While it is cooking, I usually like to get other things done around the house and or just sit down and relax while my breakfast bakes.
Here is what you will need:
- Mini blender or food processor. HERE is the one I use.
- Pure pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling
- Quick oats
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Cauliflower rice, I use frozen steam in bag ones
- Vanilla protein powder, HERE is the one I use
- Dak’s Pumpkin Pie spice
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Pumpkin seeds
- Pancake syrup
This is the best little appliance, I got mine right off of Amazon. Click HERE if you’d like one as well.
These Simply Delish individual protein powder packs are great! You can take them on the go if you are working out and just add water or use them like I do for recipes. Perfect portion! If you’d like to try them out, use my code CHEFALLIE or just click HERE.
This is the cauliflower rice I buy from Aldi
Love Libby’s brand for pumpkin, but any will do.
The only unsweetened almond milk that I will purchase. It is from Costco and shelf stable
Here is the pumpkin spice I use from Dak’s Spices. If you’d like to try them out head to Dak’s Spices site and use code CHEFALLIE, Click HERE.
Any syrup that you like will do, this one is sugar free and low calories, so I like to use this one.
Here is how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 425
- In a mini blender or food processor combine the oats, pumpkin, cauliflower rice, almond milk, vanilla extract, baking powder, pumpkin spice and salt.
- Spray the oven safe dish with cooking spray
- Pour the batter into the dish
- Sprinkle coconut sugar on top of the batter then the pumpkin seeds
- You can leave pumpkin seeds off to garnish rather than bake
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Garnish with pancake syrup and enjoy
Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- 1 Mini blender or food processor
BAKED OATS INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 Cup Quick oats
- 1 Packet Single serve Simply Delish vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 Cup Cauliflower rice frozen
- 2/3 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 TBSP Vanilla etract
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Pumpkin Spice seasoning
- 1 tsp Coconut sugar
- Sugar free pancake syrup optional
- Preheat oven to 425
- In a mini food processor, add all of the baked oat's ingredients and blend until smooth
- Place into a greased oven safe dish
- Sprinkle the coconut sugar on top of the batter
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes
- Garnish with syrup and enjoy