This has been on REPEAT for over a few weeks now and I have no issues with that.
It is easy to make, packed with protein, low in WW points and low in calories.
You get to have TWO of them for 3 WW points and 267 calories, that is a steal!
Here is what you will need:
- Non-stick sauté pan
- Avocado oil spray
- Cooked broccoli
- Eggbeaters or egg whites. If on WW use regular eggs for ZERO points
- Seasonings of your choice
- Fat free American cheese singles
- Joseph’s pita bread
- Pan cover
- Cast iron grill press. Order that HERE
Here are the pita breads that I purchase. I also get the Aldi brand of the flax, oat bran & whole wheat kind for less money.
Eggbeaters are my favorite. They are closest to a scrambled or whisked egg than just eat egg whites. They make you feel like you are eating a regular whole egg without all of the calories. If you are following WW then go ahead and use whole eggs, but if you are following calorie counting or prefer less caloric option go for eggbeaters or just egg whites
Dak’s Spices once again for the win. I love the Italian Blast seasoning for more than Italian foods. It has a little kick and no salt added which is always a plus since you can control your salt intake. For a discount at use code CHEFALLIE
Having steam in bag vegetables are always key when it comes to easy meals and meal prep. I love being able to throw this into the microwave right before a meal without having to worry about much mess or stress. I purchase them cheaper at Aldi of course.
Broccoli & Cheese Breakfast Chalupa
- 1 Saute pan
- 1/2 Cup Broccoli chopped fine
- 2/3 Cup Egg substitute (eggbeaters) or egg whites
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Dak's Italian Blast or seasoning of choice
- 1 Borden fat free American cheese slice or cheese of choice
- 2 Joseph pita bread
- In a saute pan, add the chopped broccoli
- Season to taste and cook until hot
- Pour the eggbeaters over the broccoli
- With the spatuala pull the eggs away from the edges and let the non-cooked eggs slide into the section of the pan
- Cover with a top and let the eggs cook on low
- Once eggs have been fully cooked on top, take the spatula and cut in half
- Roll up into tiny omelettes
- Take each tiny omelet and place onto the pitas with half a slice of the cheese
- Place back into the apn browning and crisping up each side. If you have a weight, place on top to crisp up