Breakfast Pita Pizzas are something I’ve been eating since the beginning of my weight loss journey and that is because they are so easy, versatile and packed with protein keeping me full and satisfied for hours.
You can eat both of these pita pizzas for 6 WW, 367 calories and has 49.1 grams of protein in them.
Here is what you will need:
- Pitas (See brand below)
- Light laughing cow wedges
- Egg substitute
- Turkey pepperoni
- Fat free cheddar cheese
- Dak’s Italian Blast or seasoning of choice
Here are the pitas I use. I get them from Aldi because they are cheaper than the Joseph’s brand and are the same thing.
Light laughing cow wedges are a GREAT alternative to cream cheese for less calories and is amazing on these pita pizzas
I personally LOVE egg substitute over egg whites. They are they closest to the real whole eggs and a lot nicer to look at than regular egg whites.
Turkey peperoni is a wonderful alternative to the real and regular pork pepperoni with a BIG difference in calories and WW points.
Dak’s Spices again with the delicious Italian Blast seasoning bringing this pita pizza together with amazing flavors. Use code CHEFALLIE at Dak’s Spices.
Fat free cheddar cheese has a lot less WW points and calories than the whole fat cheddar cheese making this a lot more WW friendly and calorie friendly.
Here is how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place two pitas on a sheet pan
- One the oven is to temp put them into the oven just for about 5 minutes and remove and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, spray lightly with avocado oil
- Pout the egg substitute into the pan and cook just about all the way through
- Take the light laughing cow wedges and spread one wedge on each pita
- Take the eggs and place even amounts on each pita
- Take the pepperoni and quarter them
- Sprinkle the pepperoni over the top of the eggs
- Add the cheddar cheese and place back into the oven until cheese is melted and pitas are crispy
- Garnish with scallions
Breakfast Pita Pizzas
- 1 Sheet pan
- 1 Non-stick pan
- 2 Aldi/ Joseph's brand Pitas See above for photo
- 2 Light laughing cow wedges
- 2/3 Cups Egg substitute or eggs (if on WW) or egg whites
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dak's Italian Blast optional
- 12 each Turkey pepperoni
- 1/4 Cup Kraft fat free cheddar cheese
- Scallions to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degress
- Take the pitas and place onto a sheet pan
- Once oven is up to temperature, place pitas into the oven for a few minutes to firm up a little
- While pitas are in the oven, take the non-stick pan and spray lightly with avocado oil
- Pour the egg substitute into the pan
- Season eggs with salt & pepper to taste
- Cook eggs until set but not overcooked. Set aside
- Once pitas are out of the oven, smear one light laughing cow wedge on each of the pitas
- Take the eggs and evenly put them onto the pitas.
- Season eggs with the Dak's Italian Blast
- Take the turkey pepperoni, quarter them and sprinkle on top of the eggs
- Take the cheddar cheese and even sprinkle over the pepperoni
- Place back into the oven until cheese is melted and pitas are crisp on the edges
- Garnish with scallions and enjoy